News Bulldogs Recruitment Rater 2021

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
BULLDOGS

2021 gains: Jack Hetherington (Panthers), Nick Cotric (Raiders), Corey Waddell (Sea Eagles), Kyle Flanagan (Roosters), Corey Allan (Rabbitohs)

2021 losses: Sauaso Sue (Knights), Reimis Smith (Storm), Kerrod Holland (retirement), Kieran Foran (Sea Eagles), Marcelo Montoya (Warriors), Aiden Tolman (Sharks), Jack Cogger (Huddersfield), Isaiah Tass (Broncos), Tim Lafai (unsigned)

Rating: A: Finally the Bulldogs are free of the salary cap shackles that restrained them for what seems like an eternity and new coach Trent Barrett has hit the market. Securing NSW representative Nick Cotric back in July last year was the defining moment for Canterbury. It kicked things into gear and all of a sudden the club became attractive to in-demand players once again.
After Cotric, came Kyle Flanagan, Jack Hetherington, Corey Waddell and most recently Corey Allan. There’s also 2022 signings Josh Addo-Carr and Matt Burton as the cherry on top — however they have not been considered in this rating. To make room for new recruits the Bulldogs farewelled a number of players — the majority of which couldn’t lock down a regular spot in the NRL side. Playmaker Kieran Foran will be a big loss though, especially given all of their halves options have played fewer than 40 NRL games.
Have a look at the in 's and then the tour's

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weird...didn’t Cardigan reject our offer last season or season before? Before playing first grade I think
Supposedly. But who knows what percentage of the players we were reportedly chasing and missed out on were truthfully in the list of players we tried to recruit. All I care about are the ones that sign for us in the end. Otherwise it's just a source of potential frustration.

Reactions: mez

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Weird...didn’t Cardigan reject our offer last season or season before? Before playing first grade I think
We had shit coach and squad back then and he probably thought he'd play finals with Bronx haha