News Bulldogs Recruitment Rater 2021

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His record isn't great but there is no need to resort to ridiculous exaggerations;
He played 39 games for us in 3 years, 17 for the Warriors in 1 year, 9 for the Eels in 1 year and 31 games for Manly in 2014 & 2015
That's 96 NRL games in the 7 years from 2014 to 2020, add games for the Kiwis and NRL Allstars and it's over 100, so just slightly more than 40.

Go Dogs
Sorry Kieren Foran

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 players from another team.. qld.. have spoken to their manager about the dogs
Do you mean a QLD based side or the QLD origin side?
How great is it that players are now looking at us as an attractive destintation and it's mostly because of Baz

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Do you mean a QLD based side or the QLD origin side?
How great is it that players are now looking at us as an attractive destintation and it's mostly because of Baz
qld based side, huge turnaround, players are now looking at the dogs more favourably, on 9 brisbane news tonight broncos have said not letting macca go to dragons want to keep him at broncos, fingers crossed

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
qld based side, huge turnaround, players are now looking at the dogs more favourably, on 9 brisbane news tonight broncos have said not letting macca go to dragons want to keep him at broncos, fingers crossed
God I hope one of them is Staggs. Apparently we have made him an offer and he is from NSW so it would make sense. I'd rather him over Chricton tbh

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
God I hope one of them is Staggs. Apparently we have made him an offer and he is from NSW so it would make sense. I'd rather him over Chricton tbh
Destructive player. Him and cotric would possibly be up there with the best club centre combo of all time.

Exciting times at the club that’s for sure:blush:

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Destructive player. Him and cotric would possibly be up there with the best club centre combo of all time.

Exciting times at the club that’s for sure:blush:
I would be super excited for that as well. However I think we need to pull back on these comparisons until whoever it is play a number of games for us....particularly given Cotric hasn't played much at centre at NRL level or since lower grades..
Whoever forms the centre combo in 21 & 22 onwards it is a significant upgrade on who we have had of recent years..for that I am thankful!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looking through both Cowboys and Broncos list there isn't really anyone id really take that's a realistic option based on our juniors and players coming through. Staggs is a good player no doubt but I'd rather us get others

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Losing your best player is a big loss. Foran played 3/4 of the season last year and was our most involved player in attack, the majority of good stuff we did was going through him. It's a big void to fill short term.
Yes but we pretty much had no strike anywhere so Foz had a lot of pressure on him - and he was limping half the time. What I like about this year is that although there’s still quite a bit of youth, the overall balance of the team looks better: the spine should improve, we have some pace in the backs maybe a little more mongrel up front. We’re not done, but we should better - and without a need for that bloke from Manly.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ll legit blow a load as hard as I did with jac signing if we get staggs. One of my fav players and my best mates broncos fans so I’d love it. Revenge for barba.

If we welcome jac burton b Smith and staggs for 2022 I don’t think I’ll have enough body fluids......

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seen on one of the Facebook pages someone posted up that crighton was never the target and that Arthur Laundy said that's Staggs and b Smith are the 2 main target's

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t have Facebook screen shot?

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I seen on one of the Facebook pages someone posted up that crighton was never the target and that Arthur Laundy said that's Staggs and b Smith are the 2 main target's
Good ... fuck Crichton and he’s manicured eyebrows. In fact when did that fucker become such a crush on this sight. Staggs would eat him for breakfast... then come back and suck out he’s marrow