Bulldogs Rebuild – CEO Aaron Warburton Confident of Success

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Despite the awful start I still think we are on track for 22 as the club has shown they can get the players they target.

The biggest concern will be if there is no improvement for the rest of the season because it will make it a very hard sell even with Burton and JAC coming.

In saying that the bad start could work in our favour in terms of recruitment as even the most minor improvements will look like massive strides forward at the minute.
We need to beat teams like Manly, Tigers & Cowboys to show we have potential and on the up. Manly and Tigers we play twice.
A 12th place finish would be good IMO

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We need to beat teams like Manly, Tigers & Cowboys to show we have potential and on the up. Manly and Tigers we play twice.
A 12th place finish would be good IMO
Tigers are going to cream us

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad the CEO has that sort of belief. We'd be extra fucked if he didn't.

Now give us at least a decent 80 min game this week.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep, I agree.

Players and player managers aren't stupid when considering coming to the dogs.
They know Burton and JAC are coming next year and know we will be buying more players.
No reason for other players not to want to come to the dogs next year.
But it's very important we get better this year as the season progresses to really show we are on the up.
Its also a great opportunity to get in at ground floor and help build the next Bulldogs dynasty

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s all well and good to have a plan and that should be commended but actually putting that plan into action is whole different thing. Let’s hope we have the right people in place to achieve it.
Even Des when in his Castle(Renee) had a plan!