Bulldogs/raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going a bit let field with this one but would like your thoughts and what you think if it could be a possibility.

With the the news now confirmed that Shannon boyd is headed to GC and with the news looking more likely that the raiders are also set to lose junior paulo back to parra.

Might give them a better chance to retain the likes of josh papalii and so, but they still will be 2 front rowers short, could sticky do himself and us and old mate pay a favour and take Tolman or woods or Foran of our hands and even potentially other players they might be interested in will us paying a portion of their contract.

Let us know what your thoughts are will like everyone's opinion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If Ricky wants a prop from us then it will be Klemmer

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly, I think people will be eating their words with Woods as the season progresses. Second, he won't leave when he is ten games into a three year contract.

As for Foran, this will be his last contract so forget about anyone picking him up. I'm not sure he will last the full three years but I'm prepared to see if he has more to offer. Eastwood would be an option but no benefit to our cap. Tolman is an option to go and Raiders would benefit with his experience which they lack.

Reactions: DT

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Regardless were fucked for next 2 or 3 years, start blooding the young guys we have now , ogden etc. may as well use this year to get em ready as its all but over allready. Offload Eastwood tolman etc.prob be 4 years before we are a force again

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raiders cap is cooked too they won't be making massive signings

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need them to pay us 1million each for Fualolo & Tolman..

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firstly, I think people will be eating their words with Woods as the season progresses. Second, he won't leave when he is ten games into a three year contract.

As for Foran, this will be his last contract so forget about anyone picking him up. I'm not sure he will last the full three years but I'm prepared to see if he has more to offer. Eastwood would be an option but no benefit to our cap. Tolman is an option to go and Raiders would benefit with his experience which they lack.
Woods is the only player contract until 2021 = 4 years

Status
Not open for further replies.