Bulldogs prop Aaron Woods’ haircut savaged by rugby league fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Klemmer offers more then woods. All woods offers is a bad haircut and softness.
klemmer is awesome and i hope he stays a bulldog for life, but you are clueless if you think woods offers nothing.

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
klemmer is awesome and i hope he stays a bulldog for life, but you are clueless if you think woods offers nothing.
Yup, anyone know the 3 forwards who average the most metres per game last year?
1.taumalolo
2. Gallen
3. Woods

Pretty elite company I would say

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently he's got a new cut. The dogs just put a live vid on Facebook

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both Balsa and Klem should shave their heads and leave their beards (Not that it makes a difference on the field)

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the RELENTLESS ONLINE/CYBER BULLYING has resulted in Woods chopping all his hair off (see bulldogs facebook page). I am just absolutely sick of this!!!! I think the journalists should be held accountable for the death of Aaron Woods luscious locks. PEOPLE NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like the RELENTLESS ONLINE/CYBER BULLYING has resulted in Woods chopping all his hair off (see bulldogs facebook page). I am just absolutely sick of this!!!! I think the journalists should be held accountable for the death of Aaron Woods luscious locks. PEOPLE NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
To quote Geoff Toovey "There's got to be an investigation!"

Reactions: DT

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He is still hiding his hair, it could be worse now somehow. I wouldn't put it past him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He should have gone the Martin Taupau cornrows. LOL

I think it's far more likely his partners got in his ear and gone "FFS Aaron cut your hair"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is that Aron as opposed to sharon? I’m legit thinking this human is gender fluid. Doesn’t know what gender he is yet hence his soft hit ups. Too busy thinking about what gender he’s gonna wake up as? Unfortunately he’s prob just tucked it in like I tuck my shlong-a-dong-dong in every now and then. #notgay

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should have gone the Martin Taupau cornrows. LOL

I think it's far more likely his partners got in his ear and gone "FFS Aaron cut your hair"
Na he’ll be called out for cultural appropriation lollll.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is that Aron as opposed to sharon? I’m legit thinking this human is gender fluid. Doesn’t know what gender he is yet hence his soft hit ups. Too busy thinking about what gender he’s gonna wake up as? Unfortunately he’s prob just tucked it in like I tuck my shlong-a-dong-dong in every now and then. #notgay
It’s your daddy Aaron Woods. His soft hit ups will put you to sleep at night.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know why people care about his hair like are we the ones waking up to that? all we should care about is that he plays well and gets us the 2 pts.

Reactions: DT

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He should totally shave the beard too, and Roosters on Friday night will be like "who is that guy!!"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont know why people care about his hair like are we the ones waking up to that? all we should care about is that he plays well and gets us the 2 pts.
Ma but we have to watch the **** play. No one here would complain including me if he plays good. But his a soft ****. That’s just my humble opinion though. You’re free to have the opinion that he’s a great brave player.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should totally shave the beard too, and Roosters on Friday night will be like "who is that guy!!"
Who is that “Person” you mean. We could very well see history made with woods coming out as the first transitioning nrl player. So fucken braveeeeeeeee arghhhhh the bravery mutha fucker arghhhhhh

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should have shaved it all off except a half rats tail half mullet out the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.