Bulldogs Pride Jersey

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hacky isn’t playing fair.
It was good evidence just not proof
I did actually post the evidence for like a minute and tagged @B-Train but the insider was not happy with a private chat being screenshot so I removed it 90 seconds later.
I’m not lying.
The dogs had a pride jersey but most likely ditched.
And if the nrl had a pride round which they planned too then it actually is just common sense in some ways a lot of clubs had gay shit lined up.
to be honest and as true as that is that is secondary to what this thread is about and that’s how would everyone feel if it happened?
Huh? You never tagged me, were in a chat or sent me anything.. Thankfully.. After your bleeding asshole pictures that you posted I won't look any of the Nasheed serial killer collection of photos.. I don't want to get arrested..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what you're thinking about the day before a game? That's gay.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky isn’t playing fair.
It was good evidence just not proof
I did actually post the evidence for like a minute and tagged @B-Train but the insider was not happy with a private chat being screenshot so I removed it 90 seconds later.
I’m not lying.
The dogs had a pride jersey but most likely ditched.
And if the nrl had a pride round which they planned too then it actually is just common sense in some ways a lot of clubs had gay shit lined up.
to be honest and as true as that is that is secondary to what this thread is about and that’s how would everyone feel if it happened?
For context, when was this given during the Manly uproar you were TK banned? Did @B-Train see it in the 90 seconds it was posted as your ‘insider’ must’ve?

More holes here than a block of Swiss cheese.

But anyway, I’m sure you’re also advising the NRL on what’s to be known as ‘Gay Shit Round’ :-).

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll answer the question @Nasheed. I’m not a fan of forcing the players to wear the jersey because of the backlash and negativity we saw when manly tried it. Have an inclusive round or whatever to respect everybody and you raise a pride flag at the ground and sell merch for those that want it. End of. Let’s move on bro there is bigger fish to fry.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I all honesty can’t see it happening. When the club and Ciraldo especially have worked so hard to unite the boys and really create a special bond between them I don’t understand why they would throw a hot potato like this into the equation. It is a polarising topic and would probably ruin the team harmony that they have worked so hard to build. Honestly can’t see Gus, , Ciraldo, Warburton or Khoury being that dumb to be honest

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the instance we partake in a "pride round" jersey or not, i will be making a red styled bulldogs jersey with the name BERRIES on it as our heritage would never stand for that shit

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m not full of it. And why is it so hard to believe anyway?
Question to you.
Did Vlandys say in Dec a pride round was on ten cards this eeason?
you and VTrans-landys can go fuck off and enjoy (fairy floss round) for yourselves and leave everyone else out of your gay fantasies!!!

real humans know we got kids and future generations to shelter and protect from all that gay faggotry and we dont need no vatican george pell loving motherfuckers in our club youre a dying breed you dirty scum

no hate to gay ppl who live their live and dont force their crap on everyone else i know many who are disgusted at pride rounds and propaganda knowing dam well we dont get no straight round or single fathers struggling round or save the homeless round

nasheed fuck up and fuck off you poof

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They all gay when it suits them, I dont fuck blokes and people dont have to say what they do but there's no way the NRL will have a poof round.
Fuck the vilification attempts, would rather jus watch the footy

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They all gay when it suits them, I dont fuck blokes and people dont have to say what they do but there's no way the NRL will have a poof round.
Fuck the vilification attempts, would rather jus watch the footy
The woke lefties will find your statement offensive.
#Protest

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed is right.

It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when our Pride Jersey will be rolled out.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Myself i accept anyone of any race or sexuality if they arent an asshole to me, i dont need a flag or jersey to think inclusive.

And ppl who are not tolerant of those things arent going to change their mind because of a few coloured stripes on a jersey or a flag.

Its asking for trouble unnecessarily imo

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Myself i accept anyone of any race or sexuality if they arent an asshole to me, i dont need a flag or jersey to think inclusive.

And ppl who are not tolerant of those things arent going to change their mind because of a few coloured stripes on a jersey or a flag.

Its asking for trouble unnecessarily imo
My position too

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
With all due respect (which for you is barely a modicum)

Who the fuck cares and why is it relevant?
The point of this thread wasn’t whether we did or not. That’s what the crowd jumped on.
The point was how would we feel if it happened.
It’s relevant as it was a talking point last year and the chairman said there would be a pride round this season. Which they postponed, but will be ok the table again soon.
Does that answer your question?