Bulldogs Preview Up ok The Roar

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fans say we deserve a premiership.. Tell Greenberg to start etching Bulldogs on the trophy..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's an interesting concept to see the previews from the perspective of the fans. I just read the one from the Broncos too. It seems like the consensus there is that they have loads of talent but they lack direction which is probably close to the mark. Their fans tend to think they're going to be finishing in the top 4. Seems a bit delusional given that they were very inconsistent last year. Their only major acquisition was Croft, and I don't see him providing that direction to the extent that it will put them among the top 4 contenders.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's an interesting concept to see the previews from the perspective of the fans. I just read the one from the Broncos too. It seems like the consensus there is that they have loads of talent but they lack direction which is probably close to the mark. Their fans tend to think they're going to be finishing in the top 4. Seems a bit delusional given that they were very inconsistent last year. Their only major acquisition was Croft, and I don't see him providing that direction to the extent that it will put them among the top 4 contenders.
You'll tend to find the majority of fans for every team are a bit delusional.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fans say we deserve a premiership.. Tell Greenberg to start etching Bulldogs on the trophy..
We really should have given him more CEO bonuses while he was here to leave him with some affection for the club. I guess that the fact that he actively decided that junior investment was wasted money and his poor decision to leave the oversight of the roster to a coach who made some bog average signings throughout his tenure meant that he wasn't deserving of any bonuses. But in hindsight, seeing his treatment of the club now makes me wonder if people were stealing his lunch from the fridge every day that he worked here.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's to be expected. And realistically the gronks do have some strike players. But they have seriously overspent on a few players that have performed well below their pay grade. I don't rate their coach either.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It's to be expected. And realistically the gronks do have some strike players. But they have seriously overspent on a few players that have performed well below their pay grade. I don't rate their coach either.
They should play finals footy but top four is a stretch. They have some of the best young talent coming through (e.g. two prodigies in Haas and Fifita). They have a few players on big money that I'm sure they'd want to move on but just can't find a suitable buyer (something that works both ways, e.g. amount Broncos have to pay). I do rate their coach. This is his third season coaching and by his second season was able to dethrone the super coach (who I personally think is a little overrated). The style differences between the Broncos in 2018 and what Seilbold is trying to implement (more of the Bellamy, Robinson mould) is massive. They also need a genuine 7 to make it work (or a Cameron Smith :P ). I think Croft has some of the skills but he's struggled under pressure which he's going to have plenty of up in Brisbane.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy to stand corrected - it was real.
There's been a bit of a trolling problem around here lately that's all.
Thanks for giving the fans their say...
Hahahaha...me too. (but I am not starting a movement..) WTF is Uni for if you cant spell or use correct grammar when its what you do for a quid.

To be honest I think he would have been far better quoting posts from threads on here instead of telling people they will be quoted as I think the quotes would be more genuine. Although in saying that, I thought the majority of what our Kennels said reflect most of our views.

So..., Some Chance.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
NO WAY!!!

Dogs will go through the year undefeated premiers then win the world club challenge, Tolman will win the Dally M and we will take out player of the year in every position (except the ones in Napa's video)..... the world will then be attacked by aliens and the Dogs with play for our lives in a Space Jam style football match and wipe the floor with those shitty Aliens sending them packing with both tails between their legs

what delusional about any of those expectations??