Bulldogs Presentation

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure if posted elsewhere but the season presentation including awards is live now on facebook

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
After each game, you have the impression that Foran is the best. When you have more time to provide an analysis, you see that Ray has contributed more in stats and things like that. Look at 3-2-1 and you see that Foran gets a lot of 3s when he's on.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Player of the year voted by players Kieran Foran what a joke!!!

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think there's much doubt that Foran was our best player, but I'm glad we didn't re-sign him. Him being such an important player for us yet missing so many games makes it difficult to maintain consistency as a team. We are better off letting him go and learning to adjust without him, at least that way we aern't relying on someone who isn't there half the time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
players voted after each game so the award is based off that. i wouldve thought ray would poll higher, he wouldve been my pick
Foran missed games as well. Only played 14?

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think there's much doubt that Foran was our best player, but I'm glad we didn't re-sign him. Him being such an important player for us yet missing so many games makes it difficult to maintain consistency as a team. We are better off letting him go and learning to adjust without him, at least that way we aern't relying on someone who isn't there half the time.
Not that RFM didn't have a great year, but 100% agree with this. Frankly, Foran should have won last year as well. Goes to show the overall quality/form of our players when a player who spends most of the year injured still manages to be our best. Not for nothing but if Elliott stayed healthy the entire season he probably would've been a shoe in.