Off season podcasts (and audio media snippets) on Bulldogs specific topics

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
if you watch finchys mannerisms it seems as though he has some sort of motor neurone disease coming on. Kinda feel sorry for him. Also liking these podcasts puts into perspective there is more to life than footy and some gronk fans take the game way too seriously.
Don't think its MND just years of substance abuse.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just finished listening to it.

While Reni is right about the joint losing its identity and DNA, a lot of the changes introduced by Des are part and parcel of the game today.. we just needed someone in the joint to ensure bulldogs culture was still a big part of what we did.

Also Reni seemed like he had a massive chip on his shoulder during his second stint with us. Seems like he's just learning now he needs to take accountability of his actions and move forward. How many second chances did he expect to get? Des left him out of the teams after his brain snap against Manly which in my opinion was fair. He was sinbinned with almost 10 minutes left, could have cost us the game. Loved the way Reni played but looks like he always had a me against the world mentality, I remember when he backed Sonny when Sonny left, we all didn't like that but fuck me does he not understand why? Bloke is an air headed flog at times. Great player but what a fucking flog.
Guys like Reni and Mason will always love the club, always... they often speak about that post era because they care about the joint that gave them a career and memories they will cherish for life.. of course after tasting success and taking pay cuts, they were always going to start getting that itch... take Penrith for example, very similar situation and it’s already happening to them now to some degree... guys are worth more year on year, you can’t fit them all in, and they have guys not eating their fair share of the pie like JFH who is getting disgruntled..

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like for a change we have decent competition for spots except for the spine