Bulldogs Players who played for NSW Blues in Origin - since 1980

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may have left some out - apologies if I did. Whilst they were playing for the Bulldogs and when on to represent the State of NSW:-

Steve Mortimer
Chris Mortimer
Greg Brentnall
Steve Folkes
Andrew Farrar
Ross Conlon
Mick Potter
Paul Langmack
Terry Lamb
Peter Tunks
David Gillespie
Paul Dunn
Dean Pay
Hazem El Masri
Willie Mason
Braith Anasta
Mark O’Meley
Andrew Ryan
Mick Ennis
Trent Hodkinson
Josh Reynolds
Josh Jackson
Dave Klemmer
Brett Morris

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pathetic how that list just came to a grinding halt & most on the list came through our system

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pathetic how that list just came to a grinding halt & most on the list came through our system
Yes I agree, the handbrakes came on. Josh Jackson is the last one so far from current players. Addo Carr hasn’t played for NSW whilst playing for the Dogs.

Last edited:

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
For how good we have been feels a little short.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I agree, the handbrakes came on. John Jackson is the last one so far from current players. Addo Carr hasn’t played for NSW whilst playing for the Dogs.
Who's John?!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That’s because we had a lot of Qlders as well… Steven Price, Martin Bella, Darren Smith, Jason Smith, Jason Hethrington, Brett Dallas etc etc….
Thats true and during our better years of the 80s the NSW players were around for a long time, caps got handed out alot easier last ten years

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Chris Anderson was one I was going to mention, thought he was on the list but a few other obscure ones were Peter Kelly who played in 2 Origins and John Coveney who played in our '80 Grand Final win and played in 5 games for NSW SOO.

KingBurton

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I may have left some out - apologies if I did. Whilst they were playing for the Bulldogs and when on to represent the State of NSW:-

Steve Mortimer
Chris Mortimer
Greg Brentnall
Steve Folkes
Andrew Farrar
Ross Conlon
Mick Potter
Paul Langmack
Terry Lamb
Peter Tunks
David Gillespie
Paul Dunn
Dean Pay
Hazem El Masri
Willie Mason
Braith Anasta
Mark O’Meley
Andrew Ryan
Mick Ennis
Trent Hodkinson
Josh Reynolds
Josh Jackson
Dave Klemmer
Brett Morris
Tony Williams - 2014

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Chris Anderson was one I was going to mention, thought he was on the list but a few other obscure ones were Peter Kelly who played in 2 Origins and John Coveney who played in our '80 Grand Final win and played in 5 games for NSW SOO.
Apologies as list took me about 10 minutes to write. Of course I maybe missed some. Just an example of a lot of great players from our club.