News Bulldogs players covid vax request

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am sure that if its anyone that the club wants to keep, they will quietly arrange a medical exemption and we will all be none the wiser. Life goes on .....

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you have beliefs-
No matter about money

You stand your ground

Maybe this is a way to clean the decks for salary cap relief -
Players make it easy for the club to walk away.

I do t agree what the clients by is doing here

I am dissapointed.
People
Have a
Choice

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If you have beliefs-
No matter about money

You stand your ground

Maybe this is a way to clean the decks for salary cap relief -
Players make it easy for the club to walk away.

I do t agree what the clients by is doing here

I am dissapointed.
People
Have a
Choice
Sure ppl have a choice with their own bodies. You must though take the consequences of your choices. Its all part of it. Employers also have a choice to keep you employed. I have no issue with vax being mandatory for jobs that involve contact with other ppl.

When u refuse to vax, u are exercising your right to choose, but in turn u are taking away the choice of ppl u go near to be safer.

U can choose to be unvaxed, but others can choose that u not go near them.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just a statement made by an uneducated, uninformed keyboard bogan who wouldn’t dare call another mans girlfriend names to his face.

gordon

Waterboy
Reaction score
Whilst the club and the nrl can’t make them get vaccinated I am pretty sure they will make it pretty much impossible for them to play or train if they are not.

It was reported that if a player is unvaccinated and contracts covid then the NRL can make him liable for any lost revenue to the game. You think about that - all of his teammates will go into 2 weeks self iso so there will be games forfeited. The lost revenue will be hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It will force their hand I reckon
What’s going to happen when a double jabbed player gets COVID?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is it legal to demand this?

Or will someone take it to court and win?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it legal to demand this?
Or will someone take it to court and win?
There is no “demand”, players don’t have to do anything, it’s their choice. Get vaccinated and you are eligible to train, travel and play, Don’t get vaccinated and you aren’t eligible. Much the same as train hard every day and you are eligible versus don’t turn up for training and you aren’t, it’s your choice.

Many occupations have had immunisation requirements for decades, for diseases like hepatitis, measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox etc. Nothing new here.

Always a Bulldog

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
There is no “demand”, players don’t have to do anything, it’s their choice. Get vaccinated and you are eligible to train, travel and play, Don’t get vaccinated and you aren’t eligible. Much the same as train hard every day and you are eligible versus don’t turn up for training and you aren’t, it’s your choice.

Many occupations have had immunisation requirements for decades, for diseases like hepatitis, measles, mumps, rubella, chicken pox etc. Nothing new here.

Always a Bulldog

Always a Bulldog
This is a totally new thing, in fact its unprecedented. Requiring millions to take a vaccine that has been rushed in and not been properly tested or even approved by the FDA before being released to the public. All vaccines before this went through 7-10 years of intense scrutiny and testing before being released...Like most vaccines before this that carry the live virus within it ,this vaccine carries no live virus...so what's in it that's making everyone so sick? Even now we are hearing from nurses in Melbourne hospital calling in live on 3AW explaining they are dealing with up to 20 people per hour coming in complaining of adverse reactions to the vaccine( including chest pains) We the people need to start asking questions.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a totally new thing, in fact its unprecedented. Requiring millions to take a vaccine that has been rushed in and not been properly tested or even approved by the FDA before being released to the public. All vaccines before this went through 7-10 years of intense scrutiny and testing before being released...Like most vaccines before this that carry the live virus within it ,this vaccine carries no live virus...so what's in it that's making everyone so sick? Even now we are hearing from nurses in Melbourne hospital calling in live on 3AW explaining they are dealing with up to 20 people per hour coming in complaining of adverse reactions to the vaccine( including chest pains) We the people need to start asking questions.
The question i ask is, why are people like you constantly using the same arguments which have been debunked over and over and over and over and over.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
The question i ask is, why are people like you constantly using the same arguments which have been debunked over and over and over and over and over.
They haven’t been…
The vaccine wasn’t brought in for you to take against Covid… Covid was brought in for you to take the vaccine.
I don’t care if people choose to get vaccinated.. but stop pushing it onto people who don’t want it. Especially children… it’s sick.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
They haven’t been…
The vaccine wasn’t brought in for you to take against Covid… Covid was brought in for you to take the vaccine.
I don’t care if people choose to get vaccinated.. but stop pushing it onto people who don’t want it. Especially children… it’s sick.
Lay off the "children" sob stories, there were compulsory vaccines over a 160 years ago. For example, the smallpox vaccine was made compulsory in England in 1853 for children 3 months and younger. Polio vaccination is still compulsory in many countries for children.

The fact is the Covid vaccines are not compulsory, you don't have to have them. But if you don't then there are things that you won't be able to do, same as if you want to be a licensed tattoo artist you have to have hepatitis vaccinations. Don't want to have hepatitis vaccinations, that's OK, you just won't be able to be a tattoo artist. There is nothing new in vaccinations that hasn't been around for hundreds of years, but the fact is they do work, example above smallpox was declared eradicated worldwide in 1979.

Always a Bulldog

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They haven’t been…
Freedom. The choice to do something despite the consequences. If you whinge about the consequences, its entitlement

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They haven’t been…
Agree.!! I just choose not to be jabbed.