Reaction score
Gavet has gone to the Tigers

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Extend Reynolds, Tolman urgently.

Eastwood, Lafai, Frank next for the right price.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This morning Greenburg was on the Grill team. They asked about the rumours of Folau to the dogs next year. Said he knows him personally and is a great guy but nothing has happened. Also stated he knows he's only got a one year deal and wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't interested. Didn't flat out say kno. I hope to god we don't buy him and not worry about our halves. We need a decent half, not another outside back!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This morning Greenburg was on the Grill team. They asked about the rumours of Folau to the dogs next year. Said he knows him personally and is a great guy but nothing has happened. Also stated he knows he's only got a one year deal and wouldn't be doing his job if he wasn't interested. Didn't flat out say kno. I hope to god we don't buy him and not worry about our halves. We need a decent half, not another outside back!
I totally agree we dont need a centre

B

bulldogs012

Tolman and Todd Carney have been in talks with South Sydney. Hopefully our club re-signs Aiden, but hate to say that at the moment it looks unlikely:(

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we do need an outside back as turner is probably playing his last for us, Sila got a long way to go
we need a big tall fast winger
but obviously a half is whats most important lets see how Robbie Kamoto plays in nyc

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get the feeling Moses mbeye is being groomed to be a long term half. He is prob more of a traditional five eight but these days it's more just about a left half and a right half.
He is listed as five eight partnering Hodko in Sundays trial

Hope he goes well. Heard josh Morris on radio say Moses is fastest in the club over 40 m s.
can he kick in play? Can he organise? Hope so. He is clearly athletic enough.

richie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
they played moses mostly in the centres last year and i was surprised to see how fast he was
I was thinking of him being a hooker

Goz

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
onya Moe, bout time we got 2013 up

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
would the dogs benifit with folau, and at what cost, we have top young forwards coming through, yet we dont seem to have any young wingers, as none are being talked about here

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sila is ok, Drury Low is a good option too.

Though if we land Folau it's good bye Turner and most likely another 300k to come from somewhere. We have alot of money to play with clearly with the likes of the salary cap going up, 3rd partys, Hodkinson, Keating, Halatau, Turner, Tolman, Eastwood, Pritchard all off contract. Payne gone. I'd honestly expect we lose Keating, Hodkinson, Halatau and Turner retire, Pritchard won't get the money he was on with T Williams wrapped up for years and Jackson and Finucane coming through. Tolman and Eastwood wouldn't be asking for much more then they are currently on.

We could land JT & Folau though if you use the cap increase and 3rd party smartly and most likely lose 4-5 players. Think about the cap increase is what 800k this year? Who knows what next year, granted some of that will go to the youngsters etc but would still allow us basically to buy Folau out of that.

Folau would be a great addition for any club. A backline of Barba, Folau, Morris, Inu, Perrett is unbeliveable. Inu or Folau can play wing or centre. However the reality is JT should be our first target after retaining Reynolds. I expect he will be too.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Although Falou would be a great signing, I agree. We don't need a centre. Inu and Morris are more than good enough. We should focus on securing JT's services

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say we don't land JT. Who else is out there? would re-signing hodko be an option?

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don'twant Beale and frankly, I think JT is not worth the investment considering his age. I really feel the Dogs should be chasing Mitch Pearce. He's off contact this year and would be perfect.

If we miss out on JT and Pearce then I think Hodko is worth a shot. Poor bloke hasn't really had a chance to impress in FG and I rate him more than KK. Williams from Canberra or Stig from Newy would also be worth a look.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
Turner I assume will be gone after this season, are we planning on spending too much $$$ to keep Folau on the wing? With Morris and Inu in the centres, I can't see were else we would put him?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Possible the centres and shift Inu to the wing again.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Sam Tomkins confirms he's interested in NRL, and we aren't interested/can't afford JT, I reckon we should make a play at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.