Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whoever plays fb will be put through a rigorous fitness campaign as barba was last season

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Signed with the Eels earlier this year playon. But agree, decent player who shows some talent.

My concern with Inu is that he gets lazy at times, and whilst he can leap and have good hands, again it's inconsistent.

Sure playing in the #1 would force him to defend decently and work on his handling (whilst not allowing him to slack off), but I just can't see him as a fullback longterm.
Fullback allows him rest time, and gives a better perspective of the game. His defence is sound, and he has size. If we can get him chiming into the attack he could be very useful near the line, or chasing a high ball.

Happy to see him given a go at F/b.

N

Natboy

Thompson sounds like a very good option but I wouldn't mind Kris
If Perrett is picked I'll cry. That goes for Brown too

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Me too. Inu would be up there with the most naturally gifted players playing in the NRL. Great vertical leap, second to none chasing a high ball. He just gotta stop give the opposition players a rub on the head after he smashes them!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Inu needs to drop a fair bit of weight for fb. His acceleration is not up to standard.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Inu needs to drop a fair bit of weight for fb. His acceleration is not up to standard.
If the 2012 Inu comes back then him at fullback will be awesome, I believe Inu will do a great job at what ever position he plays for us as he is so damn gifted.

I wonder who will be the x-factor like player for us this year but I have a hunch Lafai will explode if he is given a permanent spot this year...

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ slow poke Inu playing fullback. Surely a G up.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Inu's has the talent but is too lazy. His last game in first grade for the warriors was at fullback against the storm,The team ran plays which involved him chiming in at second receiver, but when the ball went through the hands, Inu was nowhere to be seen and the game plan broke down. The worst of them was a loose carry from a kick-off, directly after the Warriors had drawn level at 14-all. With no pressure on him at all, Inu dropped the ball out of one hand and the Storm were over in the following set and went on to win the game. Des will have no hair left like Brian McLennan if Inu plays FB.

Jippst

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol @ slow poke Inu playing fullback. Surely a G up.

Agreed with the lack of speed that he no longer has...although he does have that kind of X factor that we need

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whoever plays fb will be put through a rigorous fitness campaign as barba was last season
barba was vomiting in his broncos training session. Obviously slacked off this season and wasn't ready for proper training again

dannbarbery

New Pup
Reaction score
How fat is Blocker Roach these days... looks like the only blocking he'll be doing in the future, is to his arteries! and a stark contrast to Jessica Mauboy who is looking really fit at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.