Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id be really pissed if we let him go hes the type of guy that doesnt wanna be a hero but just play awesome footy every week and he was a gun last year ,the rock of our pack

B

BoonReturns

Name: Trav
Date: Sunday, 03rd February 2013, 07:11:43 PM

Ben Barba just posted the following on his Face Book page.

"Johnathan Thurston has said that if he leaves the Cowboys in 2014 he will join the Bulldogs and the Bulldogs will offer him $1 million to return back to Belmore."

Make of it what you will.

From the Bulldogs debate page

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
**** i hope so, does anyone else find themself hoping the dogs are making a play at LOD for a replacement for Payne...

P

Paint.

**** i hope so, does anyone else find themself hoping the dogs are making a play at LOD for a replacement for Payne...
I love O'Donnell, great player, lots of heart, doesn't back down, but ffs with the season we just had, we can't afford to give away any penalties, that's what cost us this season. I'd rather a disciplined player like Halatau in the squad

B

bulldogs012

I love O'Donnell, great player, lots of heart, doesn't back down, but ffs with the season we just had, we can't afford to give away any penalties, that's what cost us this season. I'd rather a disciplined player like Halatau in the squad
O'Donnell is going to uncle Nick. Done deal almost.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's on foxsports saying about how they need to release 2 players out of takarangi, symonds, cherrington to get him. the storm have also been heavily linked. though down the botto mit says how his manager confirmed many nrl clubs are interested.

i'd hope we are one. with jammer out and payne gone he would add some experience at worst and wouldnt command huge money.

B

BoonReturns

Name: Trav
Date: Sunday, 03rd February 2013, 07:11:43 PM

Ben Barba just posted the following on his Face Book page.

"Johnathan Thurston has said that if he leaves the Cowboys in 2014 he will join the Bulldogs and the Bulldogs will offer him $1 million to return back to Belmore."

Make of it what you will.

From the Bulldogs debate page
Thurston to the Dogs

BAD INFLUENCE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fck I would love to see O'donnell be in the blue and white. We need an enforcer!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just a question........ the recruitment bloke for the roosters, Peter O'Sullivan, was he the bloke who did all the dodgy deals for the storm .

might explain how the chooks can fit him in

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He came from the dogs mate, and the story goes to get LOD, they are going to have to unload 2 out of Cherrington, Symonds or Takarangi.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Cherrington will probably be one. How many times has his season been ended by injury already?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We do not need odonnel waste of $$ ,we have alot of backrowers even with payne and stagg going ,save the coin to keep reynolds and get jt

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Takarangi is released now and heading to Titans 3 year deal.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
On silvertails forum they are saying rumour has it jt has all but agreed to the dogs ,ooooh yeah please be true

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
i will jizz if it happens. a spine of barba, reynolds, jt, ennis screams of success espeically behind kas, graham, trex at the worst with inu, morris, perrett also wrapped up.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
On silvertails forum they are saying rumour has it jt has all but agreed to the dogs ,ooooh yeah please be true
Great news if true, but how would they know strong rumours before well connected Kennel members ?
and what is our friend 5spoons hearing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.