News Bulldogs player Adam Elliot opens up on Mad Monday scandal

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fk are they still making articles about this now? So what, he showed his butt! omfg. What a monster.

Since then we have had other players send dick picks to random girls, sexual assaults including rape, and domestic violence just to name a few. None of that shit got as much air time or a $250K fine
lol he had his cock in a schooner glass and was dancing around the pub

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Its brewing hence the article.
Absolute joke if they resign him.
Sometimes you get to a point where your nearly beyond caring anymore with some of the inept decisions by the do nothing board
The do nothing board has done ok considering it had to mop up the shit Dib smeared all over the walls.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
lol he had his cock in a schooner glass and was dancing around the pub
And in the list of recent indiscretions by boozed up/ drugged up players, that's hardly crime of the century, is it? I bet his dick is cleaner than the mouths of many who frequent that hotel.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This guy is involved in everything I reckon he’s got a big ego if you go through the Instagram stories on most of the dogs players he always seems to have to stay relevant and comment on their stuff.
That couldn’t be further from the truth mate. Meet him and decide. You wouldn’t meet a nicer bloke

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Its brewing hence the article.
Absolute joke if they resign him.
Sometimes you get to a point where your nearly beyond caring anymore with some of the inept decisions by the do nothing board
I didn't realise Donald Trump was on the Kennel!
Wow - our popularity is expanding! :-)

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to joke about it.

The board has done nothing to give me confidence that we will be great again.
I didn't realise Donald Trump was on the Kennel!
Wow - our popularity is expanding! :-)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good to joke about it.

The board has done nothing to give me confidence that we will be great again.
In my view Teddybear that's because they've been working almost exclusively behind the scenes for their first term - cap clean up, junior pathways re-established, recruitment and retention that was possible under the cap restraints.
All unglamorous and thankless but necessary work.
They've kept a very tight ship which means nothing of significance has leaked to the media, so now the tabloids throw darts like re-hashing the Mad Monday story because they've got nothing else (and there's been very few other NRL scandals to focus on).

In their second term they will show (and need to show) other types of results - recruitment and retention for 2021 and beyond with a repaired salary cap, decisions on coaching for 2021 and beyond, landing a major sponsor, increasing our poor membership numbers (though that's not all on them - it's also on fans to convert to members).
Keep the faith mate - we are headed in the right direction - I know its frustrating until some future plans are made public. Hopefully in 6 months time the Kennel is a lot happier place because we are starting to see the results on and off the field. Cheers.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One can only hope
In my view Teddybear that's because they've been working almost exclusively behind the scenes for their first term - cap clean up, junior pathways re-established, recruitment and retention that was possible under the cap restraints.
All unglamorous and thankless but necessary work.
They've kept a very tight ship which means nothing of significance has leaked to the media, so now the tabloids throw darts like re-hashing the Mad Monday story because they've got nothing else (and there's been very few other NRL scandals to focus on).

In their second term they will show (and need to show) other types of results - recruitment and retention for 2021 and beyond with a repaired salary cap, decisions on coaching for 2021 and beyond, landing a major sponsor, increasing our poor membership numbers (though that's not all on them - it's also on fans to convert to members).
Keep the faith mate - we are headed in the right direction - I know its frustrating until some future plans are made public. Hopefully in 6 months time the Kennel is a lot happier place because we are starting to see the results on and off the field. Cheers.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
One can only hope
Also - bleater suggestions that the board and executive team are 'running the place like it's the 1980's' are not even close to reality.
If anything a platform is being set. The focus is 100% the future. Cheers.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This guy is involved in everything I reckon he’s got a big ego if you go through the Instagram stories on most of the dogs players he always seems to have to stay relevant and comment on their stuff. Had a break out season witn Hasler but he just gets in the way .. seriously hope we don’t re sign him
He’s coming up on 2SM if anyone wants to listen put the radio on or get online

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Missed it - damn conference calls.
What was said?
They asked him about Foran, Averillo, pre-season & his charity work. Good man. I’ll PM you more details and some more info from the club again too

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know, I am all for people bagging the crap out of a player whose effort, attitude and commitment is missing...but common people, this kid always works his guts out and seems to love the dogs. Ok so he isnt the sharpest player out of the 400 odd first graders playing the game... lets get a little more objective in our love or hatred of our own farken team! What do you expect him to say to Pay when he is selected??? "Nah coach, I think I'm shit, so keep me in ressies."

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Mr Jaycar ready to forgive him yet?

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t give a flying f&$k what happened over a year ago while you were in the piss. Not important and was a massive storm in a teacup.

just learn to catch the fricken ball and don’t give away cheap ball. THAT’s what you need to be concentrating on ffs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Adam Idiot is only relevant because he is the fall guy. Unfortunately we will likely be stuck with him so that he doesn't air anymore dirty laundry.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don’t like the guy, he might try hard but he’s not of NRL standard anyone who thinks he is has unfortunately begun to accept mediocrity as the new standard

Adam has already got a lot further in his career than he should have going on his ability, he has just happened to be in the right team as everything has turned to shit and everyone on more money was shown the door