News Bulldogs player Adam Elliot opens up on Mad Monday scandal

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
His best skills are knocking on in our own 20m and dropping grubbers back to the opposition to gift them tries..... oh and dumb penalties when we have teams pinned down their end

He comes up with the odd good play but they don’t make up for the downsides in his game, he’s like a cross between Josh Reynolds & Brad Morrin
All have played first grade and given their all for the club

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But I did have the faith and hope in my head that I would be a good enough person to create different memories of myself and a different perception of myself over time and it’s something that would be forgotten,” he said.
Don't worry adam idiot, you're remembered as Pay's pet who keeps on getting picked after fucking up on average 20 times a game

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Money. Many newspaper photographers are freelance and get paid depending on the content they deliver. That don't make it right, but that would've been the motivation I'd say - he climbed a bloody tree to get the shot.
Thats the only thing they care about: Money. Morales are thrown out the window once money is involved.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We needed something to make the Dogs look bad again im guessing hahaha . We upset the media and have behaved this time round so gotta dig up old stories and recycle.
I know what you're saying but no quotes from the player and there's no story. He should have said I don't want to comment on a 12 month old issue.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah true, you just don’t see many articles dragged from that far back on many other clubs.
Damn we even had another today about Forans ex wife ffs.
News is terribly slow I’m guessing

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah true, you just don’t see many articles dragged from that far back on many other clubs.
Damn we even had another today about Forans ex wife ffs.
News is terribly slow I’m guessing
And Buzz had Dylan Walker & his wife all lovey dovey in the paper yesterday

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliott won't ever leave this story completely in the past. But I don't really care. It's just sad that ass hats like Matt Lodge get redemption stories while they're still talking about this as if it was the worst thing to have ever been done by a football player off the field in the history of humans.

And as far as it goes with his talent level, he's better than most make out. He started out with plenty of errors in his game and he does give away penalties at times. Every player makes errors and concedes penalties. But he's definitely improved in both areas. But once people have it in their minds that a player is poor it's very difficult to alter the perception. All I can say is that while many of you might wax lyrical about his faults, the last two coaches that have had the option of keeping him in their top 17 have been more than happy to do so. So arguing that he's poor is relatively useless. More to the point I'd compare his impact on a modest contract to someone like Aaron Woods and he offers good value for money in my opinion. I along with many others who were fortunate enough to see many of our monstrous forward packs over the last 30-40 years will always have very high expectations of forwards. However it's difficult to assemble a pack like those we've had in the past with a salary cap in place. We may be able to keep 1-2 star forwards in the roster, but good solid players who love the club should always be respected and I think that Elliott fits that description very well.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Why the fk are they still making articles about this now? So what, he showed his butt! omfg. What a monster.

Since then we have had other players send dick picks to random girls, sexual assaults including rape, and domestic violence just to name a few. None of that shit got as much air time or a $250K fine

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the fk are they still making articles about this now? So what, he showed his butt! omfg. What a monster.

Since then we have had other players send dick picks to random girls, sexual assaults including rape, and domestic violence just to name a few. None of that shit got as much air time or a $250K fine
Maybe the club did it, because they fucked up by not sacking him when we had the first chance.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So much hate for a solid first grader and great clubman. Sad.

Don't worry Adam. Even Superman is entitled to make mistakes.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Quiet offseason. Must recycle bulldog trash.

He didn't rape anyone he fucked a potplant.

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its brewing hence the article.
Absolute joke if they resign him.
Sometimes you get to a point where your nearly beyond caring anymore with some of the inept decisions by the do nothing board
Good, no mention of a contract.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His biggest Problem is the difference between his best game and his worst game is HUGE.

He can play a good game now and then and do really well but doesn't put on many back to back to back performances.

Hopefully as a team we are more consistent and that helps him some how. Or just flick him lol.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy is involved in everything I reckon he’s got a big ego if you go through the Instagram stories on most of the dogs players he always seems to have to stay relevant and comment on their stuff. Had a break out season witn Hasler but he just gets in the way .. seriously hope we don’t re sign him

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The photographer should have been charged for invasion of privacy imo.