Bulldogs photo memories

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My wife knows nothing about footy. If she walks in whilst Im watching footy and someone misses a kick her instant response everytime is "pfft, Hazem would have kicked it"
It was almost a guaranteed 6 points no matter where the try was scored. Ye he would og kicked many goals that were missed

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They way we been playing the last couple of years, no-one hardly comes near the lounge room when Im watching the Dogs cause I turn into a whiney angry bitch lol
Yes i have been surrendering the footy time slot to the wife and kids recently. I don't bother watching - but last two weeks, wow!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes i have been surrendering the footy time slot to the wife and kids recently. I don't bother watching - but last two weeks, wow!
I stopped watching just before Baz left, I decided to get rid of Kayo. I was the fact we werent showing improvement this year. I watched last week free to air. It was great to see improvement and the young fella's standing up and having a go, just makes you proud.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Having a go and loving each other. That Fox really brings with him some positive energy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
You're right.

I remember now, after he slid in for his fifth try he counted them on his fingers lol
I'm certain that was actually his 4th try bro - and it looked weird because his middle and ring fingers were taped together so he lifted up 3 and 4 at the same time lol.

Matt Utai was also on debut that night.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm certain that was actually his 4th try bro - and it looked weird because his middle and ring fingers were taped together so he lifted up 3 and 4 at the same time lol.

Matt Utai was also on debut that night.
My memory is getting rusty... old age lol