Bulldogs photo memories

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I saw Lamb and Gus yesterday at the Leagues club. Gus is actually quite tall - 180cm at least. He appears shorter on tv. I spoke to him and shook Baa's hand - something I'll never forget.

Big Bad Bustling Barry Ward was there too - my goodness he's lost weight.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A million-dollar talent and a five-cent brain.
His total lack of self-control and arrogance destroyed his career, he could have so easily been an "Immortal..."
SO EASY !! Such a waste !!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When Polly almost kicked the Field Goal from near halfway in the 98 GF Qualifier when we made the comeback against Parra. After Paul Cariage did the dumbest play I've ever seen.. I was there, down that end where we scored all of those tries and Chook kicked all of those conversions.

images (4).jpeg

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When Polly almost kicked the Field Goal from near halfway in the 98 GF Qualifier when we made the comeback against Parra. After Paul Cariage did the dumbest play I've ever seen.. I was there, down that end where we scored all of those tries and Chook kicked all of those conversions.

View attachment 55022
I was at work with a die hard Parra fan. He was giving it to me all game so i said "stuff this" and went on a half hour break 15 mins before the game ended. I got back only to see Polla Mounta stretching his arm out to score in extra time. I said to him "give me your Parra jersey and i'll wipe my back side with it". Sheer Bliss!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was at work with a die hard Parra fan. He was giving it to me all game so i said "stuff this" and went on a half hour break 15 mins before the game ended. I got back only to see Polla Mounta stretching his arm out to score in extra time. I said to him "give me your Parra jersey and i'll wipe my back side with it". Sheer Bliss!
I was at the game with my Parra mate.. We were both 15 at the time. When Polly had that FG attempt, it looked like it went over from where we were.. I hugged so many random Bulldogs fans around me. It was a long train trip home for my Eels supporter mate after we kicked their asses in extra time.

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was at the game with my Parra mate.. We were both 15 at the time. When Polly had that FG attempt, it looked like it went over from where we were.. I hugged so many random Bulldogs fans around me. It was a long train trip home for my Eels supporter mate after we kicked their asses in extra time.
Those good old days are coming back i can feel it

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While i'm watching the footy i flip the batteries in the remote so the channel doesn't change.
They way we been playing the last couple of years, no-one hardly comes near the lounge room when Im watching the Dogs cause I turn into a whiney angry bitch lol