Bulldogs parting with Jaycar as a sponsor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just read on SMH that we will be parting with Jaycar once our deal is up :(. After all Johnston has done for the club i find this terrible... he has always backed us when others threw shit at us.
The Bulldogs brand is worth more than Jaycar are paying. It's been a great partnership, however I'm excited to see where we go from here.

8 weeks in a row on FTA demands more sponsorship money.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Bulldogs brand is worth more than Jaycar are paying. It's been a great partnership, however I'm excited to see where we go from here.

8 weeks in a row on FTA demands more sponsorship money.
Thats true but I'm sure we could still cut a deal with him. Im surprised KIA isn't on or jerseys either seeing as they sponsor us to, well at least i think they do.

Speaking of sponsors, remember when Strathfield where going to sponsor us, but the NRL disallowed because they sold Optus branded products and they didnt want to upset Telstra or something along those lines... lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats true but I'm sure we could still cut a deal with him. Im surprised KIA isn't on or jerseys either seeing as they sponsor us to, well at least i think they do.
Who knows maybe they'll become the new major sponsor? I might have to photoshop up a jersey with Kia sponsorship to see how it comes together.

Speaking of sponsors, remember when Strathfield where going to sponsor us, but the NRL disallowed because they sold Optus branded products and they didnt want to upset Telstra or something along those lines... lol
I'd actually completely forgotten about that. Probably a good thing in the end as Strathfield have gone south really quickly these last few years. lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kia as new Bulldogs major sponsor?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The last time we had a Korean car maker sponsor us we won the comp :grinning:
True true.

Continuing with Asian sponsors, we also won in 2004 with Mitsubishi Electric.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Another raelene specialty

Maybe she was jealous that he stood up for the club more than she did

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Another raelene specialty

Maybe she was jealous that he stood up for the club more than she did
Are you being genuine or do you honestly have no concept about how the world works? Should the club accept a major sponsor , which is essentially nothing more than a mutually beneficial business agreement, for significantly less than it's worth out of some sort of loyalty because Johnston spoke out against the NRL a few times? Geez that would be amazing management from Castle.

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
On a side note, is that really the best photo Adrian Proszenko could come up with to publish with all his stories?

vs

Coincidence? you be the judge.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus new sponsor = new jersey = $$$

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah and we already know what the jerseys will look like. I am all in for recycling, lol.
It's my favourite jersey, closely followed by the blue V on the black background one.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually don't mind Jaycar as our sponsor. They are a decent company. I've dealt with them going back years and no doubt the sponsorship has done wonders for their business. Glad for Kia sponsorship but the product is pretty meh.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe with Kia we will can have those blake griffin commercials but with james Graham

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

I do.. Because I worked for Strathfield at the time lol. I was so stoked.

Are they still around? They went into administration and let criminals take over stores. Go to work one day then the next everything is gone lol.

Morons.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mickey Thompson drag tyres??

Having had very positive experiences with Jaycar, I know their company morals align well with those of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.