Bulldogs on fast track to success under Barrett

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was interesting to hear MWZ talking on the Bloke podcast about DWZ and how he started well at the dogs and had an ordinary year last year. He said mistakes happen when you are fatigued, and DWZ hadn't been his fittest last year. MWZ was very impressed with how his brother was tracking with his fitness this year, and is expecting a massive year from him. There is no doubt DWZ has talent, and he showed it in 2019, transforming us entirely. Hope he can reclaim that form this year. I remember watching him live in 2019 when we beat the Knights on a Friday night, and he was a step ahead of the rest of our squad. I have confidence he can get back to his best.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dylan Edwards hands were exactly the same as DWZ's in 2019. The next year he was safe as houses. A lot of our players will play better in a competitive roster. 2022 we'll have a top 8/competitive roster. Our roster and coaching staff has improved overall this year.
I hope so & suspect you are right. Watch a num
Was interesting to hear MWZ talking on the Bloke podcast about DWZ and how he started well at the dogs and had an ordinary year last year. He said mistakes happen when you are fatigued, and DWZ hadn't been his fittest last year. MWZ was very impressed with how his brother was tracking with his fitness this year, and is expecting a massive year from him. There is no doubt DWZ has talent, and he showed it in 2019, transforming us entirely. Hope he can reclaim that form this year. I remember watching him live in 2019 when we beat the Knights on a Friday night, and he was a step ahead of the rest of our squad. I have confidence he can get back to his best.
It's funny, but a number of the times I saw him spill the ball or knock on, particularly at the play the ball it looked like the football actually stuck to his hand & didn't release as expected. It would then fall free & he was charged with a knock on. I observed this with numerous other players across the league as well. I have a theory that the sticky spray they use results in inconsistent releases of the ball that can lead to knock ons. Has anyone else seen this & wondered if that spray is actually causing as many issues as it is used to avoid??

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Without tolman to take the settler on the 4th our attacking options are dramatically better already.
There was a few people at the end of last season that were saying that we'd miss tolman... Lol...