News Bulldogs on channel 9

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I missed the 7story, watched 9 instead. How can I see it?

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Channel 9 & 7 basically had same redacted interview. Here's the full one.

Could not be more pumped.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought all of these signings were done deals..
He was talking about the roster spots for 21 so I think with the recruitment targets he's referring to whether their clubs will grant them an early release (Burton, Leniu, JAC) since they're all contracted for 21.

In Burton's case, if the mail is to be believed, he has already agreed to join us but were waiting for Penrith to sort their shit out in the next few weeks before we know if they will release Burton early. I wish the club would just come out and announce it and then wait for the early release like the Tigers did with Laurie.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’ll say one thing. Without seeing what he does
On the field. Sat through 6-7 minute interview didn’t get board or go fick this **** can’t speak like you do with des and Dean.

Clearly going for 3 recruits. Gave nothing away other than he wants them to grow together (made me think burton an Flanagan, maybe a hooker?) though my guess those 3 are burton jac and Leinu as his targets.

Hopefully a hooker for 2022 as I don’t see us landing one of quality now.
Cmon baz.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Channel 9 & 7 basically had same redacted interview. Here's the full one.

Could not be more pumped.
Yeh, I’m pumped as well. I haven’t felt like that about the dogs for a long time. If we end up getting the players we want to fill the last three spots in our squad then I can see us having a real good year.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh, I’m pumped as well. I haven’t felt like that about the dogs for a long time. If we end up getting the players we want to fill the last three spots in our squad then I can see us having a real good year.
Yep. Seems confident about filling them too.

Off topic but have to say Bazs pinkie finger stroking is a eerily Fletcheresque. Get Dr George to sort that out mate.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We were having a holiday on Daydream Island and we were at Hamilton Island waiting for our plane home when Trent Barrett and his wife walked into the airport they were on their honeymoon. When it was time to board the plane I grabbed my sons hand and raced across the tarmac and caught up to them and started to talk to them. My family never let me forget whenever he’s on tv they all make fun of me.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
So what's his actual background? Is he an El Beirut, a Barrettino or a just plain Bazza?