Bulldogs now must determine how to punish star Adam Elliott for alleged indiscretion

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think that's a tad insensitive to his situation he did say he went to a dark place after the Mad Monday thing and now he is dealing with another shit storm and the possible break up of a relationship with his partner. The club would be negligent not to offer him some type of professional help.
We've all been in dark places and had shit times, but fucking your best mates missus while he's asleep upstairs is a dog act with no excuse.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If he doesn't get professional help it's more than likely that he continues to make bad choices, especially when on the drink.
He's a 26 year old man, old enough to be able to handle his drink and old enough to know right from wrong. Maybe it's because society protects people and doesn't let them face the consequences of their actions, particularly footy players, that they act like this. They know they'll get away with it. No amount of "professional help" will help a person man up and face the music with no excuses or bullshit.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your clearly not bright enough to catch the point. Better luck next time pal.
F off idiot
Catch the point ? What point idiot. The one of excusing a scum and dog act by a scum of a human
Who even touches or goes near their best friends partner especially when u have one at home with a kid whom is only months old
Maybe you should review you’re moral compass fwit

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We've all been in dark places and had shit times, but fucking your best mates missus while he's asleep upstairs is a dog act with no excuse.
For people that don't realize what BEST MAN is meant to be
He is meant to be your brother your best friend and the caretaker of your of your family if harm comes to you !
Traitor Idiot Elliott failed on all accounts !
He is about to get away with it because of POLITICAL CORRECTNESS using alcohol not his bad choices as the cause.
Not forgetting he sent his missus home at 2am, what were his intentions ?
It's a shame that morals are lost for some :rage:

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For people that don't realize what BEST MAN is meant to be ?
He is meant to be your brother your best friend and the caretaker of your of your family if harm comes to you !
Traitor Idiot Elliott failed on all accounts !
He is about to get away with it because POLITICAL CORRECTNESS using alcohol not his bad choices as the cause.
Not forgetting he sent his missus home at 2am, what were his intentions ?
It's a shame that morals are lost for some :rage:
No you have it all wrong, we're supposed to make him captain because he displays such great leadership, has a strong moral fibre and sets a great example for our players to aspire to.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
F off idiot
Catch the point ? What point idiot. The one of excusing a scum and dog act by a scum of a human
Who even touches or goes near their best friends partner especially when u have one at home with a kid whom is only months old
Maybe you should review you’re moral compass fwit
I didnt excuse his actions. Far from it. I simply stated that to make mistakes is to be human. But you seem to think otherwise. That was the point.
Like i said, your clearly unable to catch that point.
I suppose i should also throw in a few F wit slurs as well now.......

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m referring to Elliott dealing with the consequences and aftermath of what he has done and needing professional help to get through that. He might be a shit bloke but you still have to consider his mental welfare.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m referring to Elliott dealing with the consequences and aftermath of what he has done and needing professional help to get through that. He might be a shit bloke but you still have to consider his mental welfare.
See that’s probably what I have a bigger issue with..

I understand the debate about how the club should handle the issue to get the best result possible for the team, fans and sponsors. The argument being that other clubs protect their own and sweep shit under the rug.

And then, when it’s not possible to cover it up the instant defence is “the care and well being” or the “mental health issues” and the professional help the poor accused should be recieving.

You know, like “your honour, my client pissed the bed when he was 5 which has clearly contributed to him now murdering this person..”

If all is true and Elliott and Liicha are close mates and Elliot has boned his missus, he is a fuckin shit mate, terrible new father, a lousy partner and his morale compass is not what you want in any team.

Worst of all by doing nothing the club is condoning disgraceful behaviour of someone it employs and promotes as a Bulldog.

That is not “alarmist lynch mob mentality” as some would suggest on here, it’s just a fact.

I am glad he is not my mate, and if he worked for me he would be gone.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No matter what action the club chose there would be questions asked as to the appropriateness of the said actions. I guess it comes down to legalities here. He has not broken the law, nor has he broken NRL code of conduct so if the club or the NRL chose to pursue a harsher penalty they would have been on a hiding to nothing.

This is unfortunate, but we have seen it time and time again with different circumstances, different clubs and players. Very distasteful incident and there is no denying he has morally crossed the line in a big way but also so did the woman involved too......IF she was an unwilling participant this would cast further doubt as to the seriousness of the incident, but from what I have read there have been no such revelations..therefore she is just as much to blame as he is....This was something that needed to stay personal but because Police became involved due to Lichaa committing assault it has now become common knowledge within the public. "Making out" has a very broad meaning and could simply have been limited to an embrace, a kiss or yes something worse. The woman in question simply said she was caught making out with Elliot although Lichaa stated he caught therm being intimate....

The terminology "love triangle " used by the press points towards an ongoing and loving relationship between the three parties. While a love triangle has one committed party it may begin with a casual, short term affair between two of the three people, the term generally refers to a more complex relationship . Does Elliot love the girl???

The club has issued the ultimatum to get help, own the incident and make sure that this is the last time that anything to do with behaviour, alcohol fueled or otherwise will occur. Make no mistake he is on his last warning and he knows what will happen should he cross the line again. Lets hope he stays clean and starts to live a better less controversial life. The club and the game cannot afford this type of exposure anymore.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Much ado over nothing. Sure he might have broke the bro code but he didnt do anything illegal. You do stupid things when u are young, my life up to 25 was like an episode of housos. As long as no law is broken just get on with it.

Im also pretty sure with some ppl here who will death ride him coz they don't like him, that less of them would be calling for the axe if it was say Flanagan or Cotric who did it.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
See that’s probably what I have a bigger issue with..

I understand the debate about how the club should handle the issue to get the best result possible for the team, fans and sponsors. The argument being that other clubs protect their own and sweep shit under the rug.

And then, when it’s not possible to cover it up the instant defence is “the care and well being” or the “mental health issues” and the professional help the poor accused should be recieving.

You know, like “your honour, my client pissed the bed when he was 5 which has clearly contributed to him now murdering this person..”

If all is true and Elliott and Liicha are close mates and Elliot has boned his missus, he is a fuckin shit mate, terrible new father, a lousy partner and his morale compass is not what you want in any team.

Worst of all by doing nothing the club is condoning disgraceful behaviour of someone it employs and promotes as a Bulldog.

That is not “alarmist lynch mob mentality” as some would suggest on here, it’s just a fact.

I am glad he is not my mate, and if he worked for me he would be gone.
You can’t sack someone because you decide you don’t like their moral character after a personal incident. Stop fashioning the noose for five minutes and do a little reading up on the law.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Much ado over nothing. Sure he might have broke the bro code but he didnt do anything illegal. You do stupid things when u are young, my life up to 25 was like an episode of housos. As long as no law is broken just get on with it.

Im also pretty sure with some ppl here who will death ride him coz they don't like him, that less of them would be calling for the axe if it was say Flanagan or Cotric who did it.
100 percent. Spot on, mate.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can’t sack someone because you decide you don’t like their moral character after a personal incident. Stop fashioning the noise for five minutes and do a little reading up on the law.
I don’t need a lecture on the law champ. I have hired and fired people based on what is best for my business and there is always a case for morality regardless of your dismissals. You are emotionally driven by your views with Elliot... I’m not.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I don’t need a lecture on the law champ. I have hired and fired people based on what is best for my business and there is always a case for morality regardless of your dismissals. You are emotionally driven by your views with Elliot... I’m not.
You clearly do need a lecture on the law, because if you are sacking people due to incidents of a purely personal nature, you are overstepping your authority and it’s only a matter of time until someone sues you. And you’ll deserve it.

My guess is you’re a keyboard CEO and wouldn’t have the authority to sack a potato.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You clearly do need a lecture on the law, because if you are sacking people due to incidents of a purely personal nature, you are overstepping your authority and it’s only a matter of time until someone sues you. And you’ll deserve it.

My guess is you’re a keyboard CEO and wouldn’t have the authority to sack a potato.
So you've gone from defending Elliott, to praising him, to personally attacking other Kennelers and calling them liars for no reason.. Your obsession with Elliott is unhealthy. Elliott might need to get an AVO out on you.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So you've gone from defending Elliott to personally attacking other Kennelers and calling them liars for no reason.. Nice..
Oh, it’s you again. You’ve given my posts some good attention over the past few days. Don’t I feel special?

I didn’t call him a liar. I made a speculative suggestion, not a statement of fact.

Suggesting I think someone might be stretching the truth is no more of a personal attack than you suggesting I’m not nice, you big meanie. Let’s not be snowflakes about this. If you’re really interested in calling out personal attacks, there are a number of other posts on this thread which would be more appropriate for you to focus on.

I think you just want to squabble with me because I ruffle your feathers. Lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You do know that only we are talking about this on here. I think even Talkin Sport hasnt mentioned it or any callers have mentioned it.

Let it die....

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh, it’s you again. You’ve given my posts some good attention over the past few days. Don’t I feel special?

I didn’t call him a liar. I made a speculative suggestion, not a statement of fact.

Suggesting I think someone might be stretching the truth is no more of a personal attack than you suggesting I’m not nice, you big meanie. Let’s not be snowflakes about this. If you’re really interested in calling out personal attacks, there are a number of other posts on this thread which would be more appropriate for you to focus on.

I think you just want to squabble with me because I ruffle your feathers. Lol

You're right, you are special. Just not in the way you think..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You do know that only we are talking about this on here. I think even Talkin Sport hasnt mentioned it or any callers have mentioned it.

Let it die....
I agree. People just give it a rest move on.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree. People just give it a rest move on.
Before moving on, I think Lichaa should be allowed retribution, Lichaa should be able to shag Elliott and then Lichaa's partner can come and beat up on them both... then we can all move on, the love triangle has been completed.

However, given Lichaa's history of poor delivery from the ruck I would suggest even if Elliott bent over and gave him a target, Lichaa would still not be able to get it in the right hole.