Bulldogs Not Interested In Kurtley Beale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Reports Kurtley Beale will be switching to rugby league but he won't be playing for the Bulldogsaccording to CEO Raelene Castle.
The Australian's Brent Read says since Beale decided to stick with the 15-man code two months ago, the Bulldogs shut the door on him.

"My understanding is that deal is now off the table, Kurtley Beale won't happen at the Bulldogs," Read said on Sydney's Triple M Rush Hour.
"I'm not saying he won't come to rugby league, I'm saying as of yesterday the Bulldogs confirmed Kurtley Beale was not on their radar."Club CEO Raelene Castle took to Channel Seven hours later to confirm Readie's mail.
It is believed Beale was involved in an argument with Wallabies Business Manager Di Patston over a shirt during Australia's flight to Argentina.

The 25-year-old is reportedly furious with the way the situation has been handled, to the point, he is looking to walk away.
Beale was rumoured to be in contract negotiations with the Canterbury Bulldogs earlier in the year before
talks broke down.
"I know of at least one player that was about to go to make way for Kurtley Beale," Read said.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great news, we dodged a bullet with this, he will never change and we don't need his attitude at the club despite what type of player he might turn out to be.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm so we were interested...hmmm
There was a story somewhere a while ago that said the dogs coaching staff felt his defence wouldnt be suited to league so apparently went cold

Kiwidog77

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Phew lucky since Kurtley Beale is only interested in Kurtley Beale

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I hear that Brisbane are after him, apparently they need another fullback.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watch him end up at Easts...

Status
Not open for further replies.