Not open for further replies.

mick_h1990

Waterboy
Reaction score
We need Some one to control and game and some one who can pass and kick

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have THE WORST general play kickers in the NRL. They create no pressure whatsoever! It's wet, and it's windy, and we roll stupid grubbers up to the wingers and FB. Farking hopeless and so frustrating to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard can it be to get to the kick, fmd it's basic footy. So frustrating!

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I have been saying all year. Mbye is not a number 7. We are stuck with two 5/8 now and both have a useless kicking game.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is concerning. what they dished up tonight was rubbish.... no halves to sign

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Des doesn't even give a shit about our kicking game, he lets our ****ing forwards kick ffs. Maybe if he put more effort into general play kicking we would come up with better options.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Theres a couple in the seconds. Chisholm and Frawley. But the big bad coach wont give them any game time.

Q-Tip

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moses was terrible tonight. But I think we may have to be patient with him until he develops his game fully esp his kicking game.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I have been saying all year. Mbye is not a number 7. We are stuck with two 5/8 now and both have a useless kicking game.
Agree 100% Mbye runs at the line like a 6. Problem is our previous 7 didn't have a kicking game either... we need something to offer on the last tackle but I don't think we have the answer within our squad

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Moses was terrible tonight. But I think we may have to be patient with him until he develops his game fully esp his kicking game.
He was shithouse tonight, probs had his mind else where considering he had a kid a few days ago. But our structure was terrible, back to this clunky forward dominated shit with Graham leading the line.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hodkinson doesn't have a better kicking game either. I am sick of our club having no good kickers since Sherwin left in 2008. It's been f*cking 7 years since then.

We didn't have a kicking game in 2012 either

lafai

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One bad game from Mbye & his shit yep lol

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
I don't understand Hasler FFS he is frustrating man,
if your a half any fukin half your are taught to have a kicking game or you have kicking game in ur arsenal.
both Reynolds and Mbye were not halves in their junior years , why are they halves now?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't understand Hasler FFS he is frustrating man,
if your a half any fukin half your are taught to have a kicking game or you have kicking game in ur arsenal.
both Reynolds and Mbye were not halves in their junior years , why are they halves now?
Mbye was a half lol

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hodkinson doesn't have a better kicking game either. I am sick of our club having no good kickers since Sherwin left in 2008. It's been f*cking 7 years since then.

We didn't have a kicking game in 2012 either
DJ Hioldsworth, for all his other inadequacies had a decent kicking game.

Status
Not open for further replies.