Bulldogs membership?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey lads just wanna see if anyone else is in the same boat and hasn’t received there membership card and pack.
It’s 26 days till the season kicks off and I just called up the membership team at the club, and they said they still haven’t processed it yet and that hopefully I should get it before the season starts.

This is the longest and closest to a season kick off in my 13 years as a member that it’s taking this long to get my membership card and pack.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hey lads just wanna see if anyone else is in the same boat and hasn’t received there membership card and pack.
It’s 26 days till the season kicks off and I just called up the membership team at the club, and they said they still haven’t processed it yet and that hopefully I should get it before the season starts.

This is the longest and closest to a season kick off in my 13 years as a member that it’s taking this long to get my membership card and pack.
I’m still waiting for my pack and members jersey. They are blaming it on Chi-na

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying they were starting to send them out and I’d get a post tracking number once it’s in the mail. I still haven’t got the tracking number so there must be some delay with it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've received packs after season kick off before. Doesn't affect me these days as i'm in Qld, but still...

I haven't got mine yet though.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They sent me an email a couple of weeks ago saying they were starting to send them out and I’d get a post tracking number once it’s in the mail. I still haven’t got the tracking number so there must be some delay with it.
Exactly what I received an email telling me to look out and they are on the way and why not. Lol

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've received packs after season kick off before. Doesn't affect me these days as i'm in Qld, but still...

I haven't got mine yet though.
I don’t care bout the pack either. I only want my membership cards lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mine arrived just yesterday so maybe give it a week?

I didn't care for the pack or the membership card. The only thing I'm hankering for is the members jersey lol
Me too. I hope the jerseys arrive for the trial game but won’t hold my breath