Bulldogs Membership 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one signed up as yet ? Early bird prices seem similar to last years prices. I'm guessing it'll get more expensive after the 1st of november ?

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
2014 Membership Pricing

Anyone checked them out yet?

I'm not sure about all the other categories but the Blue Zone (GA) has jumped by more than $30 - and that's 'early bird' pricing, which makes me assume that it'll be even more once the early bird period ends.

Do you think the price increase is a good or bad move? I feel that after last season the club may have to work pretty hard to get the same sort of membership numbers as last year as we performed below some people's expectations plus we've lost a big draw card in Ben Barba.

Being one of the richest clubs in the league I would have thought our priority would be increasing membership numbers rather than trying to increase membership revenue. Membership numbers generally convert into long term revenue with renewals, merch, finals tickets and more anyway. As I said, I don't know if all ticketing prices have gone up - and our GA is still one of the best value memberships in the game - but I wonder if this move would have been made if Greenburg was still at the top.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think our memberships were cheaper than other clubs, so maybe that is why they rose? :/

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've always been a general admission member. Was thinking of upgrading to Platinum but it won't let you upgrade from General admission. Anyone know the price of the Platinum?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nvm, figured it out.

General Admission = $130 with discount
Kennel = $180 with discount
Gold = $295 with discount
Platinum = $385 with discount
Platinum + = $900 with discount

N

Natboy

Cool. Has anyone got the email today?
I can't remember what it cost last year but definitely think it has gone up

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does include 13 games this year, as opposed to 12 in previous years. It's still a reasonable jump in price, but not unreasonably priced.

My early bird GA membership at Sydney FC set me back $195 and the Dogs' GA will cost $130. I'm pretty sure both codes include 13 home games, yet the soccer is 50% pricier.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone checked them out yet?

I'm not sure about all the other categories but the Blue Zone (GA) has jumped by more than $30 - and that's 'early bird' pricing, which makes me assume that it'll be even more once the early bird period ends.

Do you think the price increase is a good or bad move? I feel that after last season the club may have to work pretty hard to get the same sort of membership numbers as last year as we performed below some people's expectations plus we've lost a big draw card in Ben Barba.

Being one of the richest clubs in the league I would have thought our priority would be increasing membership numbers rather than trying to increase membership revenue. Membership numbers generally convert into long term revenue with renewals, merch, finals tickets and more anyway. As I said, I don't know if all ticketing prices have gone up - and our GA is still one of the best value memberships in the game - but I wonder if this move would have been made if Greenburg was still at the top.
they are quoting that the early bird discount is 29% if you buy/renew before the 30th of November....

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one signed up as yet ? Early bird prices seem similar to last years prices. I'm guessing it'll get more expensive after the 1st of november ?
goes up 29% after Nov 30...

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
yeah got platinum for the wife and I today.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
they are quoting that the early bird discount is 29% if you buy/renew before the 30th of November....
So after discount general admission increased by approximately $69.

That's roughly 41% increase which is huge but the early bird discount makes it a lot fairer.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
YEP. Signed up of us two and the new one due in November, The baby membership looks soo good, the wife will be pleased.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going to get the baby one, but what you get for that I have already got for my daughter so it wasn't worth it for me

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
and if membership is meant to get you CHEAPER entry to game days (when added up), imagine the cost of a single game day ticket then!!!

FULL PRICE KENNEL 2013 MEMBERSHIP -$160 inc Prem Seat for 2 reciprocal away games at ANZ and 12 home games + membership pack.

EARLY BIRD KENNEL 2014 MEMBERSHIP - $180 inc Prem Seat for 3 reciprocal away games at ANZ and 10 home games + membership pack (which includes a scarf this year).

FULL KENNEL 2014 MEMBERSHIP - $230 inc Prem Seat for 3 reciprocal away games at ANZ and 10 home games + membership pack (which includes a scarf this year).

Sorry Bulldogs but f**k that for a joke. $70 increase on last years full membership price (if the 29% increase is right), for 2 LESS ANZ Home Games, and 1 MORE away ANZ game, OH and a scarf.

God forbid I ask how much the P1 parking pass would cost as an addition, given it was like $180 last year.

Given I only got to 2 games last year, they've priced themselves out of it this year.. still waiting for my 2013 membership pack too as every time I went to redeem it was "out of stock".

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm signing up my dog this year, with the Pet Membership $35.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
and if membership is meant to get you CHEAPER entry to game days (when added up), imagine the cost of a single game day ticket then!!!

FULL PRICE KENNEL 2013 MEMBERSHIP -$160 inc Prem Seat for 2 reciprocal away games at ANZ and 12 home games + membership pack.

EARLY BIRD KENNEL 2014 MEMBERSHIP - $180 inc Prem Seat for 3 reciprocal away games at ANZ and 10 home games + membership pack (which includes a scarf this year).

FULL KENNEL 2014 MEMBERSHIP - $230 inc Prem Seat for 3 reciprocal away games at ANZ and 10 home games + membership pack (which includes a scarf this year).

Sorry Bulldogs but f**k that for a joke. $70 increase on last years full membership price (if the 29% increase is right), for 2 LESS ANZ Home Games, and 1 MORE away ANZ game, OH and a scarf.

God forbid I ask how much the P1 parking pass would cost as an addition, given it was like $180 last year.

Given I only got to 2 games last year, they've priced themselves out of it this year.. still waiting for my 2013 membership pack too as every time I went to redeem it was "out of stock".
We didn't have 12 home games last year, we had 11. So we still get entry to 13 games next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.