Bulldogs Media dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else sick of the rubbish these speds throw up on Facebook in the midst of all these embarrassing club lows? #proudtobeabulldog spat at us after every disgracefully uninspiring performance. Now apparently tonight was a 'gutsy display'. I find it insulting how out of touch this club is at every level. Every area needs one hell of a shakeup.

Stop attending games, stop renewing memberships. And one day, us fans might stop getting pissed on.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gutsy bwaaaaa fucking club has no grip on reality at all,Shame on you all

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
You really know you are in the shit when being done 42-12 is a "gutsy" effort. Hate to see the score if we werent trying

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only gutsy thing about it is Fatsiano.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Their new social media guy whoever it is, is the worst one in years.

I get that you need to be positive, but calling that a gutsy effort is absolutely ridiculous and is treating the fan base like a bunch of idiots.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
for a laugh the players should test this guys limits now that the season is pretty much over, like lose 90-0 to see what he says

"unlucky bulldogs controversially lose 94-0 with a video referee blunder and an 8-5 penalty count"

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
for a laugh the players should test this guys limits now that the season is pretty much over, like lose 90-0 to see what he says

"unlucky bulldogs controversially lose 94-0 with a video referee blunder and an 8-5 penalty count"
"Exciting 90-0 record breaking game against the Knights! #WatchHistoryHappen #ProudToBeaBulldog"

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was one of those who called for a boycott of games and memberships at the End of last year.

All those twats who renewed have just delayed the inevitable, and put the club back a few years so get used to these type of performances.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was one of those who called for a boycott of games and memberships at the End of last year.

All those twats who renewed have just delayed the inevitable, and put the club back a few years so get used to these type of performances.
They'll never learn. Unfortunately there's a high proportion of our fan base that are dependent on our games to maintain a social life

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You are on fire tonight Señor

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is what is attached on the front door of our Media Dept....

images (15).jpg

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
You are on fire tonight Señor
ffs im always on fire and so are you

i think the last time either of us made a low quality comment was maybe 2010/2011, so people should instead say to us "wtf you arent on fire tonight"

btw the magpies were sort of gutsy if they turned up the next week to get smashed again, the rodzilla was part of a team like that and it wasnt fun

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How's this from an employee of the club we should be happy we scored 12 points...
I think @Realist90 will agree when I say in this instance.... Less time on twitter, more time in the laundry/kitchen.
#things1950smensaid
#proudtobeabullshitter
#weareshit
#timelycommentforwomaninleagueround

Status
Not open for further replies.