Bulldogs Mad Monday Nudie Run

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
oh man we are going to be in so much trouble for the traditional nudie run on mad monday, the daily telegraph is going to have a field day on us, my recommendation is to keep the location a closely guarded secret because i can see the headlines now

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look at the scorelines across the league so far Rod excluding our games..

I'm not making excuses, but if you can't see that the league is fucked right now with the impact of the lack of a salary cap balance and teams that are overmatched against this six again bullshit against the top teams, then you're watching a different sport to me.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not making excuses, but if you can't see that the league is fucked right now with the impact of the lack of a salary cap balance and teams that are overmatched against this six again bullshit against the top teams, then you're watching a different sport to me.
100%, the game is getting worse by the week, there will barely be any upsets this year

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

the problem is we are getting overmatched by teams that are getting overmatched, so its like we are double overmatched

here is the amount of points that brisbane conceded in their last 21 games in chronological order, see if you can tell which of these numbers is when they played us, (a clue is they played us twice in that time):

59, 20, 27, 30, 26, 8, 48, 46, 36, 28, 36, 28, 58, 25, 18, 26, 32, 24, 28, 0, 40

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the problem is we are getting overmatched by teams that are getting overmatched, so its like we are double overmatched

here is the amount of points that brisbane conceded in their last 21 games in chronological order, see if you can tell which of these numbers is when they played us, (a clue is they played us twice in that time):

59, 20, 27, 30, 26, 8, 48, 46, 36, 28, 36, 28, 58, 25, 18, 26, 32, 24, 28, 0, 40
We played horribly against Brisbane in a winnable game. Every other game, we've been massive underdogs based on odds and difference in talent between the rosters..

Newcastle, Penrith, Souths and Melbourne.. That's three top 4 teams and a top 6 team. That's a hard draw and judging by how other teams have faired against the top 4 teams this season, we're not alone with our struggles..

Again, let's see how we go against the Cowboys, Saints and Sharks. Hopefully we win two of those three or all three.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
We played horribly against Brisbane in a winnable game. Every other game, we've been massive underdogs based on odds and difference in talent between the rosters..

Newcastle, Penrith, Souths and Melbourne.. That's three top 4 teams and a top 6 team. That's a hard draw and judging by how other teams have faired against the top 4 teams this season, we're not alone with our struggles..

Again, let's see how we go against the Cowboys, Saints and Sharks. Hopefully we win two of those three or all three.
we have been so bad that when it comes time to play cowboys, saints and sharks we will also be massive underdogs, so whats to stop you from also bringing up that the next time?

i guess thats one way to act like you are doing a good job as coach, i call it the nathan brown special move, be so shit that everybody thinks you must have a terrible roster and lowers expectations, then if you win 1 or 2 games you get the credit

nathan brown conceded 800pts in one season and had people thinking he was doing a fine job rebuilding

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
we have been so bad that when it comes time to play cowboys, saints and sharks we will also be massive underdogs, so whats to stop you from also bringing up that the next time?

i guess thats one way to act like you are doing a good job as coach, i call it the nathan brown special move, be so shit that everybody thinks you must have a terrible roster and lowers expectations, then if you win 1 or 2 games you get the credit

nathan brown conceded 800pts in one season and had people thinking he was doing a fine job rebuilding
No.. If we struggle against those teams and still have the same issues while being 0-8 or 0-9 then of course it will be time to ask serious questions. Til then, use some perspective and relax and see what happens.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
No.. If we struggle against those teams and still have the same issues while being 0-8 or 0-9 then of course it will be time to ask serious questions. Til then, use some perspective and relax and see what happens.
no now is the time to ask serious questions and then it will be the time to sack him

first serious question is why was he heralded as the attack coach but we have scored 4pts a game

next serious question is why the team was able to score points and be more competitive under the interim coach that preceded him

you act like he hasnt known that he was going to be bulldogs coach since july 2020 almost 9 months ago, i expect him to be fully prepared and that he is going to have plenty of ideas about how to coach us, but we have laid 3 eggs in a row in an unacceptable fashion creating history and to me his latest press conference looks like someone who has no idea

usually i say that the person needs to look at himself in the mirror and start sorting it out but in this case i think that is the problem, he needs to stop looking at himself in the mirror

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no now is the time to ask serious questions and then it will be the time to sack him

first serious question is why was he heralded as the attack coach but we have scored 4pts a game

next serious question is why the team was able to score points and be more competitive under the interim coach that preceded him

you act like he hasnt known that he was going to be bulldogs coach since july 2020 almost 9 months ago, i expect him to be fully prepared and that he is going to have plenty of ideas about how to coach us, but we have laid 3 eggs in a row in an unacceptable fashion creating history and to me his latest press conference looks like someone who has no idea

usually i say that the person needs to look at himself in the mirror and start sorting it out but in this case i think that is the problem, he needs to stop looking at himself in the mirror
Haha. Whatever Rod. I know how this will go and nothing will change your mind. Just don't be too salty when we win a few games between rounds 6 and 10 and you can't sharpen the knives for Baz as much. Peace

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna be a solid sausage fest that one

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

In other words the comps bullshit as if I give a fuck if we beat bullshit teams I’m pretty sick of being a bullshit team