News Bulldogs look to bring Josh Jackson contract talks ‘to a head’ before Christmas

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why pay 600-700k for an ageing workhorse backrower when you can get similar production from someone else for less than half the price?

Would you be happy with $1.4 million of cap space being spent on Jackson and Napa?
Napa's on overs which I don't agree with (I understand why just not the player I would of done it for). I'm happy with Jackson on 600-700k.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I said this would happen. Im a traveller of both time and space. I seen the future. 4 year extension. Let’s go dogs!! 2020 is a big year all I can really say

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: I said this would happen. Im a traveller of both time and space. I seen the future. 4 year extension. Let’s go dogs!! 2020 is a big year all I can really say
Say hi to John Titor

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The way in which our last 2 captains were shipped off doesn't sit well with me and I hope it stops here.
No one in the current side epitomizes the Bulldogs more than Jackson. Tough as old boots, busts his arse to win every week. 181 games of pure effort, blood, sweat and tears, Jackson deserves to be rewarded for his dedication to the club.
He'll be 30 when 2021 kicks off, so if he signed a 3 year contract that will take him to 32 in the final year of his contract (2023). He'd have played potentially 250 games for the dogs and will hopefully enjoy some success in his final years once we get some more quality and experience in the squad.