17 Pele

18 Topine
Your 8-13 is on point.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am happy to be proven wrong as three seasons of Flanagan in Mortimer's jersey has been painful to watch
You are correct tho. Ideally he should not be starting so soon even off the bench but we need to arrest this problem with our halves.

Yes Burto's form is very disappointing. He is the main man and playing like a rookie atm but he is long term. Flanno contract finished this year.

We desperately need a half so ease KO in off the bench for one game to assess. I really feel it would have been great to have Rajab in the Top 30 and use him.

Gus dropped the ball on some decisions and Ciro def did choosing Reynolds.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The pack I would like to see -

8. Tevita Pangai Jr
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Max King
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Jacob Preston
13. Luke Thompson

14. Jackson Topine; 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner; 16. Franklin Pele; 17. Nu Brown
I think that was what was going to happen if it wasn’t for thommo not being used to running into props from a harder era and pangai not having calves that get strains left right and centre.

Davey is also missed. Was our best forward in the trials. Luckily he is back on the field. Apparently it was a head knock? Not good :(

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think that was what was going to happen if it wasn’t for thommo not being used to running into props from a harder era and pangai not having calves that get strains left right and centre.

Davey is also missed. Was our best forward in the trials. Luckily he is back on the field. Apparently it was a head knock? Not good :(
Like the pack suggested but I'd remove either remove Topine/Brown and slot Davey back in as we need more rotation between our forwards to keep the starters fresher for the last 20 min where we struggle for yards .. too much reliance on Burtos boot and he has no support from Flanno. Reed sometimes but again he's marked well too by defences..

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.Hayze Perham
2.Jacob Kiraz
3.Jake Averillo
4.Paul Alamoti
5.Josh Addo-Carr
6.Matt Burton (C)
7.KO
8.Max King
9.Reed Mahoney(C)