Bulldogs line up for next year

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here is the off 2021 off contract list. Would only keep, Averillo, To'omaga, Ogden and maybe Okunbur. The rest can leave.View attachment 17215
Exactly. I mentioned this a few time. We have 2 bites of the “war chest” as we have a couple of million off contract at the end of next year too.

from the top of my head only zelezniak, Jackson, Stimson, Thompson and whoever we signed this year (cotric etc) are contracted beyond next year.

With a good coach and good management there is no reason why we can’t completely rebuild (like 09-12) and become a top 5 team.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Interesting in tomorrows crunch match against the chooks , Ricky Stuart preferred moving Ropana instead of Cotric into the centres. He does not think much of Cotric as a centre
Seriously? After Rapana's absolute mess fest last week at centre, the only thing stopping Sticky from putting Cotric there is pride.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: wakeham and burton in halves , Lewis to lock, averillo to centre/fullback. Lewis will stiffen the defence. No one wants to run at him he is a tackling machine. Hoppa and cotric centres Meaney and onkabor wing. I have an erection

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: wakeham and burton in halves , Lewis to lock, averillo to centre/fullback. Lewis will stiffen the defence. No one wants to run at him he is a tackling machine. Hoppa and cotric centres Meaney and onkabor wing. I have an erection
lewis is not a lock, he misses more tackles than other off half, he tackles low and gets dominated where teams target him close to the line because he cant get a dominate tackle

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expect possibly Matty Lees will be in the front row Luke Thompson mate.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis shouldn't be in 1st grade at all let alone being mentioned at lock he got no pace he don't like running the ball his defence is not as good as people make it out to be he misses more then he makes

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1 Fox

2 Okenbor

3 Cotric

4 Hoppa

5 DWZ

6 Marshall

7 Wakeham

8 Renouf To

9 Harry Grant

10 RFM

11 Jackson

12 TPJ

13 Luke Thompson

-

14 JMK

15 Elliott

16 Ogden

17 Napa

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we are going to be anything close to competitive, we need the below. Hurry up dogs and let's get some signings!

1 Hoppa/New FB
2 DWZ
3 Cotric
4 Hoppa/New Centre
5 Ok/Smith
6 Averillo
7 Benji
8 Thompson
9 New Hooker
10 Hetherington
11 Jackson
12 RFM
13 Elliott

14 JMK
15 Renouf
16 Ogden
17 cant really split Waddel, Stimson, Britt, Doorey or Topine

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If we are going to be anything close to competitive, we need the below. Hurry up dogs and let's get some signings!

1 Hoppa/New FB
2 DWZ
3 Cotric
4 Hoppa/New Centre
5 Ok/Smith
6 Averillo
7 Benji
8 Thompson
9 New Hooker
10 Hetherington
11 Jackson
12 RFM
13 Elliott

14 JMK
15 Renouf
16 Ogden
We know Napa's going to play due to his pay packet, at least start the season at prop or on the bench. Benji is good if Green retires. That new hooker needs to be a banger.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
I think so heard it today that he was recommended and back up by Luke thompson
Don’t know too much about him but would have to be the lightest front row in NRL history wouldn’t it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

1 Hoppa/New FB
2 DWZ
3 Cotric
4 Hoppa/New Centre
5 Ok/Smith
6 Averillo
7 Benji
8 Thompson
9 New Hooker
10 Hetherington
11 Jackson
12 RFM
13 Elliott

14 JMK
15 Renouf
16 Ogden
That forward pack is hopeless lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think so heard it today that he was recommended and back up by Luke thompson
Luke also had a post on insta saying happy birthday to his best mate Mankinson saying how much he missed him. We should try swap DWZ for him too lol

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re right, no one will run at Lewis.

They’ll run around him.

While his 1 on 1 defence is good on forwards, he’s not agile enough to catch the faster players who run around him.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t know too much about him but would have to be the lightest front row in NRL history wouldn’t it?
Yeah, watched some highlights of this guy and he seems very decent tho hard to gauge with the super league. But, definitely wasn't the biggest fella on the park. That being said, does have some big wraps on him. Swear I read somewhere Bennett talking him up as a future star for England?