doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes a weapon but no more than $500k otherwise pay more $$ and get semi

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
corey is rocks and diamonds in my opinion. A younger version of sean kenny dowell

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dobbo said on news tonight, oates is going no where his manager has a contract they believe it be signed as soon as tomorrow

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
dobbo said on news tonight, oates is going no where his manager has a contract they believe it be signed as soon as tomorrow
The same Dobbo that started this rumour lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have less facts for your point tho, actually none. Anything you give for your side of the argument just strengthens mine. You just resort to "being funny" and threats. If you don't think Oates would cost 500-600k and even more if another club came in for the same money then you shouldn't be @'ing me or talking about what you have to pay to get players (as you have no idea).
I've got no idea why anyone thinks their estimations on the values for players are anything more than estimates. These arguments aren't going to be solved anyway. What we as fans have to accept is that we're in the dark even if news outlets report on supposed player salaries.

nangsta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you disagree with me yet you don't have an alternative. Gotcha. I love people like you that don't get the reality/situation we're in (and also people that have literally no idea how the market works). It's going to be really interesting seeing what you post in a years time.
Don't worry about him.

He criticizes anyone who has a different opinion to him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck no to chambers. Scott was perfect for the picking. Probz upgrade Montoya and holland

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have less facts for your point tho, actually none. Anything you give for your side of the argument just strengthens mine. You just resort to "being funny" and threats. If you don't think Oates would cost 500-600k and even more if another club came in for the same money then you shouldn't be @'ing me or talking about what you have to pay to get players (as you have no idea).
Only if a club desperately wants him brad. If the broncos are too punt him because they have a good young winger coming that will only cost them 200. And no club wants to pay him 500 or more, well hes just gonna have to take what hes given isnt he. U have not been on here long yourself.
Remember your giving everyone alot of ammo to throw back at u in a years time too.
Only a couple of wingers in the world worth over 500.
Unfortunately for oates. He is not one of them.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got no idea why anyone thinks their estimations on the values for players are anything more than estimates. These arguments aren't going to be solved anyway. What we as fans have to accept is that we're in the dark even if news outlets report on supposed player salaries.
Yeah and the cock smoker calls them facts and asks kennelator to produce facts.wtf.
Then some idiots like his post. Crazy.
When did brad become the salary cap auditor.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah and the cock smoker calls them facts and asks kennelator to produce facts.wtf.
Then some idiots like his post. Crazy.
When did brad become the salary cap auditor.
Brad Schubert haha

Malla

Reaction score
Is it Chambers???
Wouldn’t mind him at the Dogs. He’s a flog of a bloke tho

Status
Not open for further replies.