Other News Source Bulldogs land big outside back

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only players that I’d want from the broncos would be; (available)
Thomny Flegler
David Fifita
Kotoni staggs

I’d love for Payne haas but not even the dumb gronkos could Fcuk that one up and let him leave surely.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thomny Flegler
David Fifita
Kotoni staggs

I’d love for Payne haas but not even the dumb gronkos could Fcuk that one up and let him leave surely.
Pretty much agree . I would take bird for the right price and if his gone over with a full medical and cleared

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh I can’t see how especially retaining tpj (roosters offered a reporter 800k a year)

lodge (warriors offered Reported 800k a year fjck knows why)

Haas on 500k (bargain)

Turpin was meant to have a few hundred k upgrade

Along with milf, bird, Boyd, Gillett on mega bucks.

Ofahengaue, Glenn, McCullough are in good coin.

Oates wants an upgrade

Fifita will be a 700-800k upgrade.

Staggs surely wants a pay upgrade too.

They are fucked.

Boyd won’t walk for nothing he’s owed good money and won’t get it same as McCullough. Doubt they could get another gig on a third of their current pay.

Even if bird fucks off that’s not going to cover Fifita forget Holmes.
They are in deep shit.

Regardless who they "try" to release they will be paying huge bucks for those players to play tlsewhere.

For example Boyd is on 800k and Bitd is on 500k, imo these two are not worth half and i doubt that any club will cough up those hefty bills, maybe the Titans cause they are a basket case.

I will be very interested to see how "loyal" David Fifita is to the Broncos! He aint worth the dumb money mentioned around here and at the end of the day he is a backrower

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They are in deep shit.

Regardless who they "try" to release they will be paying huge bucks for those players to play tlsewhere.

For example Boyd is on 800k and Bitd is on 500k, imo these two are not worth half and i doubt that any club will cough up those hefty bills, maybe the Titans cause they are a basket case.

I will be very interested to see how "loyal" David Fifita is to the Broncos! He aint worth the dumb money mentioned around here and at the end of the day he is a backrower
Huh? Bird was meant to be on close to a mil?

I also disagree with Fifita. Worth big bucks. Kids 19 and has won games for them consistently already.

Otherwise agree. They are fucked haha

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oates is a big unit but fuck me I’d rather semi and several centres signed ahead of Oates
As we have seen at a lot of clubs all year centres have been alternating with wingers,and with some success,the role of a centre in today's game is not the same as 5 or 10 years ago,as a matter of fact some may argue that wingers have as much impact as centres,in today's game.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Huh? Bird was meant to be on close to a mil?

I also disagree with Fifita. Worth big bucks. Kids 19 and has won games for them consistently already.

Otherwise agree. They are fucked haha
Sorry Bird is on 1m - big mistypo!

Fifita is a 19 year old backrower playing 50 odd min a game. He doesnt set up tries week in week out, he doesnt organise the troops around and he doesnt kick you out of trouble.

Yes, he is a terrific talent as a backrower though in no fucken way on this planet is he worth the dumb amounts thrown around on the kennel

Only the kennel throws out dumb numbers on dumb positions

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry Bird is on 1m - big mistypo!

Fifita is a 19 year old backrower playing 50 odd min a game. He doesnt set up tries week in week out, he doesnt organise the troops around and he doesnt kick you out of trouble.

Yes, he is a terrific talent as a backrower though in no fucken way on this planet is he worth the dumb amounts thrown around on the kennel

Your kidding about fifita hes a gamebreaker and huge star in the making

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your kidding about fifita hes a gamebreaker and huge star in the making
He is a backrower get over it.

You're perfect example is the Cowboys with Taumalolo and without JT. Cowboys are nothing without JT.

Taumalolo is one of the best props in the game but the marquee money belongs to your spine.

Just ask the Storm and Roosters who are paying and paid marquee money to the genuine gamebreakers - Slater, Smith, Cronk, Munster, Keary, Tedesco!

You blokes just dont get it

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

You're perfect example is the Cowboys with Taumalolo and without JT. Cowboys are nothing without JT.

Taumalolo is one of the best props in the game but the marquee money belongs to your spine.

Just ask the Storm and Roosters who are paying and paid marquee money to the genuine gamebreakers - Slater, Smith, Cronk, Munster, Keary, Tedesco!

You have a point but the spine can’t do shit if the forwards aren’t doing there job,
plus asking the roosters and storm about paying marquee players is a joke they have unlimited cap so all there players are marquee.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You have a point but the spine can’t do shit if the forwards aren’t doing there job,
plus asking the roosters and storm about paying marquee players is a joke they have unlimited cap so all there players are marquee.
They have good forwards who are paid what they are worth and not the overs stated on the kennel. When you have a goodie in the spine, you lock him up and you never let him go, unless you have something better! Both Storm and Roosters go through a plague of forwards and backs, but keep their spine in tact.
The key is good recruitment and management and noone does it better than them two. You can bang on about it all you like, but that is the truth and if we were in the same boat, noone would be complaining.

The broncos re-signed Haas on 500k a year which is what he is worth and blokes on here are throwing 800k-1m on a 19 year old backrower....yeh rite

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thomny Flegler
David Fifita
Kotoni staggs

Staggs is a gun. Reminds me of Tony Carroll. Strong and fearless.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They have good forwards who are paid what they are worth and not the overs stated on the kennel. When you have a goodie in the spine, you lock him up and you never let him go, unless you have something better! Both Storm and Roosters go through a plague of forwards and backs, but keep their spine in tact.
The key is good recruitment and management and noone does it better than them two. You can bang on about it all you like, but that is the truth and if we were in the same boat, noone would be complaining.

The broncos re-signed Haas on 500k a year which is what he is worth and blokes on here are throwing 800k-1m on a 19 year old backrower....yeh rite
If you think they paid hass $500k your dreaming they paid lodge $700k

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you think they paid hass $500k your dreaming they paid lodge $700k
They re-signed Haas last year on a 6 year deal worth 3m till 2024.

Check up on your facts instead of blabbering shit on what you think x player is worth

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

And to top it off, you have blokes suggesting we sign the likes of; McCullogh, Bird, Issac Luke, Peats, Dugan, Russell Packer

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. The kennel talks in hundreds of thousands and millions. What are the going wages in the normal world. I fear I'm the poorest member here.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol. The kennel talks in hundreds of thousands and millions. What are the going wages in the normal world. I fear I'm the poorest member here.
Watch the lotto numbers once November 1 comes around

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They re-signed Haas last year on a 6 year deal worth 3m till 2024.

Check up on your facts instead of blabbering shit on what you think x player is worth
So you think haas got less than lodge ok champ yeah right

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you think haas got less than lodge ok champ yeah right
The report was Haas 6 year upgrade for 3 mil from memory and Lodge is on 700k a season for 3 years from next year. That is media speculation though which is almost as bad as the kennel speculation

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The report was Haas 6 year upgrade for 3 mil from memory and Lodge is on 700k a season for 3 years from next year. That is media speculation though which is almost as bad as the kennel speculation
I know but I really doubt hass on less,anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.