News BULLDOGS KEEPING AN EYE ON VERSATILE PANTHER

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What about Shit Staines, how terrible is he, Xavier Coates should have just dropped the shoulder into Charlie instead of leaping he would have scored.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
1. Averillo
6. Burton
7. Samon
9. Mahoney

He's definitely an upgrade on Flanagan. I like his no compromise style of footy. Unpopular opnion but i think he is definitely a great coup for the club
He's an average first grade backrower/ centre who is playing as a makeshift five eighth because Penrith have 3 halves unavailable, and you think he's a better option t play 7 than a genuine halfback who is getting a little better with each week since we got rid of Barrett? As far as Kennel bad takes go, this is right up there.

That being said, he does have a good kicking game. Just ask Tom Starling.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would rather keep wakeham as depth in the halves than sign this guy.
I see Lachie Lewis has resurfaced at the raiders on the bench in reserves. To think some thought he was the great white hope. We have had some ordinary options in the halves the past decade.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Jaemon "weak gutted Bulldog" salmon doesnt sound right. No.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno is a mile better
He's an average first grade backrower/ centre who is playing as a makeshift five eighth because Penrith have 3 halves unavailable, and you think he's a better option t play 7 than a genuine halfback who is getting a little better with each week since we got rid of Barrett? As far as Kennel bad takes go, this is right up there.

That being said, he does have a good kicking game. Just ask Tom Starling.

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I see Lachie Lewis has resurfaced at the raiders on the bench in reserves. To think some thought he was the great white hope. We have had some ordinary options in the halves the past decade.
Just had a look at the raiders nsw cup line up and unless he has had plastic surgery, think it’s a different Lachlan Lewis

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wow! He has changed a LOT since he left the Bulldogs!
1660274508599.png