News BULLDOGS KEEPING AN EYE ON VERSATILE PANTHER

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meh, can cover a few positions, good defender.
We need a prop or 2

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how Rajab is going? I’ve seen he can play in the halves and fullback. Hopefully we are looking at developing him as our next utility?

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have had enough of picking up reserve graders from other clubs. If we get someone they should be able to come in from day dot and do a job otherwise lets bring up pups through. We stuffed up with Stimson, Waddell, Naden, Dufty, lumelume etc players that were never wanted by their original clubs but we roll the red carpet out for. Even Burns to a lesser extent.

Gus's ideology is bring them in young, so hope we dont get more Nadens and Salmons in the future.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Imagine his "punishment" if a Dogs player rather than Pennies.

$1000 fine hahahahahahahahaha

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
As some have rightly pointed out, I’d rather utilise one of our youngsters in the utility position.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So, we shouldn't sign a potentially good player because we've already signed a few players from the same club?

Sounds like the Man United transfer committee approach, that does
Well he's a five-eighth, and I already reckon we've got the best five-eighth in the game.

Not only that but that grubby kick to the nuts makes me think he might be a grubby player.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I call BS lol.
End of Gus and Sticky's friendship if that happened. It's not Gus' style.
It looks like it is another Daily TellACrap BS.
Probably trying to cause a division between friends Sticky & Gus, not to forget Bulldogs news sells !

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hooper’s obviously figured out mentioning the doggies in his bs gets lots of clicks. The most of the media are absolute parasites