bulldogs jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastabation

Reaction score
I bought my little brother the 2005 jersey today. Was quite angry when I read that by perchasing the product I was supporting the nrl and my club. I do not want to support the NRL, I want every dollar to go straight into the bulldogs.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
A small price to pay my friend. It's like paying taxes, unless of course you are tax evader.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Yeah i feel the same. Id much rather my money going only to the Dogs.

Reaction score
so this means all the souveniers ive bought all the money goes to the nrl and not the the bulldogs

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
Goes to both I believe. I could be wrong though.

Anastabation

Reaction score
It goes to both, even though the NRL treat out club unfairly.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what burns me.

These MF'ing JRL HATE the Dogs, Yet everytime we buy the great Blue and White jerseys these CS'ers get a cut of it.

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
I think it would be better if just the clubs got it. How about give all the money to the clums and raise the cap a little. Im sure it would make most peeple very happy.

saf

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Who are you WHINGERS kidding, ofcourse the NRL should get a cut after all its there emblems on the jersey its there competition the team has the privelage to play in. If you don't like it make a donation straight to the club and get over it who do you think your season ticket money and game day ticket money goes to sure it goes to the club but some of it also goes to the NRL. Get a grip support the game and stop whingeing cause the NRL is doing a great job, especially after the Super League farce and they didn't have to accept your club back after the war ended and Super League folded.

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
just think... every $1 you give to the NRL, is a percentage you are giving to the roosters..... :P

A

atomic_crimson

and thus you have your reason why the nrl would never kick the bulldogs out!

highest money making club in terms of merchandise = nrl $$$ cut us out cut out alot of $$ for the nrl...

perfect example was the 70yr jersey was meant to a a limited edition only 3000 available... by round 21 against the panther 16 000 had been sold due to demand for them

SonNy_Freak89

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i believe our club has one of the most if not, is the most high selling merchandise in nrl.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
saf said:
Who are you WHINGERS kidding, ofcourse the NRL should get a cut after all its there emblems on the jersey its there competition the team has the privelage to play in. If you don't like it make a donation straight to the club and get over it who do you think your season ticket money and game day ticket money goes to sure it goes to the club but some of it also goes to the NRL. Get a grip support the game and stop whingeing cause the NRL is doing a great job, especially after the Super League farce and they didn't have to accept your club back after the war ended and Super League folded.
Yet the super league bosses are running the NRL, and own a fair slice of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.