Bulldogs Jersey for my daughter

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Hey doggies family! I'm trying to find a bulldogs jersey for my 4 year old daughter, but having no luck with my Google searching... can anyone steer me in the right direction please? I want to buy her one before the season starts, she's keen to join the blue and white family... cheers guys

Up you doggiessss

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Ive never bought a jersey outside the clubs own store.
Thanks mate, appreciate the reply! A lot of views but no one wants to help a brother out... all good! I'll check out the club store

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey doggies family! I'm trying to find a bulldogs jersey for my 4 year old daughter, but having no luck with my Google searching... can anyone steer me in the right direction please? I want to buy her one before the season starts, she's keen to join the blue and white family... cheers guys

Up you doggiessss
Try this. Website posted late last week on forum.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Peter Wynn’s has a kiddies range with official kid size jerseys but not sure if they have any in stock… last time I was there, they had limited gear for kids sizes 1-5.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Peter Wynn’s has a kiddies range with official kid size jerseys but not sure if they have any in stock… last time I was there, they had limited gear for kids sizes 1-5.
Thanks champ! Yeah my daughter would be about a size 5... I'll check them out and try my luck

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I read the title and thought you were looking for a trade.

If you can't find anything in her size, you could always do what my dad did when I was a few weeks old and just buy a logo transfer and put it on a shirt/jumper.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Up you doggiessss
Try Rebel Ware house at Bankstown Square, but I think Best & Less is your best bet ( It will be so much cheaper and still do the job ) Why spend a lot of money? where at her age she will grow out of it very quickly

1643036317673.png

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
I read the title and thought you were looking for a trade.

If you can't find anything in her size, you could always do what my dad did when I was a few weeks old and just buy a logo transfer and put it on a shirt/jumper.
Great idea mate, struggling to find a jersey in her size! She's only a size 4, not much out there unfortunately.

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
Try Rebel Ware house at Bankstown Square, but I think Best & Less is your best bet ( It will be so much cheaper and still do the job ) Why spend a lot of money? where at her age she will grow out of it very quickly

View attachment 38672
Exactly! I did suss out best and less... all toddler sizes sold out! Might call bulldogs team store and see what if they can help

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know if it's too late but Rebel have a huge range of kids jerseys, not just nrlol either.