Official Bulldogs Jersey Flegg 2021

Life_of_League

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how many we’ve lost due to the covid break. Vella evem says in the video that players drifted away to NZ and QLD and never came back lol.
I don’t believe they drifted away. They were advised/shopped around for other options so they spots could be given to wanted incoming players of their liking

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jersey Flegg: Panthers v Bulldogs, Saturday 20 February 5pm, St Marys Leagues Stadium.
Squad: Aiden Manowski, Anthony Pele, Bailey Biondi-Odo, Blake Layton, Chase Chapman, Declan Casey, James Valevatu, John JG, Josh Kalati, Justin Filo, Kane Jackson, Kaylib Svaage, Kurtis Morrin, Latia Mociedreke, Mateo Tatola, Mosese Pope, Paul Karatiana, Ryan Gray, Terri Mounties, Tuarae Rawhiti, Vikilifi Hopoi, Zac Rumble.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bbo dropped ball 2 times had a kick charged down first 15 minutes. But we lead 6 to 4

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Score is bulldog 12 Penrith 4. Bbo passing to hard at line. Causing us dropped ball

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Half time flegg we lead 22 to 4. Some big boys puffing need a little fitness. Bbo needs to stop trying to score off every play schoup not playing in flegg

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s hard to say who was a stand out. They all played reasonably well. The structure is completely different. Especially in attack. In my opionion the whole side did pretty well. The new structure was exciting. Even Mountys seemed to play the new structure in first half. And where winning. Then the second half ran some development players and the game slipped back a little. I believe due to fitness of those. Panthers reserve grade had Staines, Burton, marowski (sorry for name spelling) salmon and Spencer playing. We had non I don’t think first graders except Schoup. So overall all played well. If you get a chance go watch the structure changes you will see what I mean. We have a great balance of workers, size and intelligence across the park. It was good to watch. And in d the back row adds a lot controlled aggression.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Great result for the young blokes. Spoke to Luke Vella at Leichhardt yesterday whilst we were there watching Ladies/ Matts and Ball and he was very upbeat and enthusiastic about the way the side will go this year. I am so glad the club stood by him after the horrible end to his career.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heading out for the earlier games tomorrow and besides being excited to see 90% of the Flegg team returning from last year I'm really looking forward to seeing what a couple of the new boys can do coming off the bench.

I haven't seen a lot of Blake Layton, but from what I have seen he is a really good footballer - Ryan Gray looked good last week, however both these guys have gone from boys to men in the year off - nice to have a couple of young number nines with potential.

The other guy, who certainly didn't need to get any bigger is Manowski, the front rower we picked up from Souths. He is big and mobile - 191cm tall and a lean 113kg

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No.Name
1John-Lee Gabrael
2Anthony Pele
3Zac Rumble
4Kaylib Savage
5Laitia Mociedreke
6Paul Karaitiana
7Bailey Biondi-Odo
8Justin Filo
9Ryan Gray
10Peni Teaupa
11Mateo Tatola
12Chase Chapman
13Kurtis Morrin
Interchange
14Blake Layton
15Mosese Pope
16Vikilifi Hopoi
17Aiden Manowski
19Tuarae Rawhiti
20James Valevatu
21Josh Kalati
22Bailey Hayward
23Terii Talia

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heading out for the earlier games tomorrow and besides being excited to see 90% of the Flegg team returning from last year I'm really looking forward to seeing what a couple of the new boys can do coming off the bench.

I haven't seen a lot of Blake Layton, but from what I have seen he is a really good footballer - Ryan Gray looked good last week, however both these guys have gone from boys to men in the year off - nice to have a couple of young number nines with potential.

The other guy, who certainly didn't need to get any bigger is Manowski, the front rower we picked up from Souths. He is big and mobile - 191cm tall and a lean 113kg
That’s great news about Gray especially! He has the attacking instincts he just needs to toughen up a bit and get used to the physicality of higher grades.

Reactions: ATT

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

look forward to the updates mate, gray is a australian schoolboy so hopefully he looks the goods