Victor Radley (Sydney Roosters)
Marc Sneyd (Salford Red Devils)
Luke Thompson (Canterbury Bulldogs)
Kallum Watkins (Salford Red Devils)
Jack Welsby (St Helens)
Elliott Whitehead (Canberra Raiders)
George Williams (Warrington Wolves)
Dom Young (Newcastle Knights)
No Max King??? Good for our pre-season I guess but gee that's a bad omission imo, deserves to at least be in their squad

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No Max King??? Good for our pre-season I guess but gee that's a bad omission imo, deserves to at least be in their squad
England fans are blowing up about the sqaud selected. They think King, Sutton and some others should of been in the squad but i guess they get a full pre season with us. Thompson should definitely sit out, he kinda owes the club for the amount of money we are paying him and time he has missed with us.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see some of the young blokes get some exposure.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Thommo plays the WC somebody should get sacked.
It's interesting the lack of comments. If that was TPJ the kennel would be in meltdown. IMO, Thommo has been a worse signing than Trex. Huge money, hardly played, no leadership, can't defend, limited footy IQ. After the support he has had from the club through the head injury, him playing in the WC is a huge slap in the face.

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's interesting the lack of comments. If that was TPJ the kennel would be in meltdown. IMO, Thommo has been a worse signing than Trex. Huge money, hardly played, no leadership, can't defend, limited footy IQ. After the support he has had from the club through the head injury, him playing in the WC is a huge slap in the face.
to be fair, i do want him actually playing some games heading into next season, he has no match fitness. Was our best player other than Foran in 2020, and when he’s on he does great, just needs to stay on

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TK will meltdown when they realise TPJ isn't playing in the WC so he can instead prepare for a fight :tearsofjoy:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
to be fair, i do want him actually playing some games heading into next season, he has no match fitness. Was our best player other than Foran in 2020, and when he’s on he does great, just needs to stay on
I prefer he had a big preseason and completely get over his head knock issues. He gets one head knock and he likley won't play next year. Thommo is heavily over rated on here. IMO, he was not close to out best player in 2020. There are at least 15 or so props better than our highest paid player.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Junior Paulo turned a corner since his boxing bout in the pre season. Since that fight his fitness has been way better

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Junior Paulo turned a corner since his boxing bout in the pre season. Since that fight his fitness has been way better
You know TPJ also did boxing last pre season and well, he was probably one of the unfitter players in the NRL easily.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You know TPJ also did boxing last pre season and well, he was probably one of the unfitter players in the NRL easily.
He wasn't alone on that island. Our squad was the unfitest in the comp.im happy for a boxing bout. Very low risk, he will have hand picked guy he can destroy.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah but I don’t think he is being brainwashed by grubs like sbw and Khoder Nasser!