Bulldogs hope after week they'd rather forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
HTTPS://WWW.SPORTINGNEWS.COM.AU/NRL/NEWS/Bulldogs-hope-after-week-theyd-like-to-forget-daily/

Bulldogs hope after week they'd rather forget.
By Staff Writers
Sat 8th Sep 11:55AM

It's fair to say that the Bulldogs have experienced the week from hell lately. From Adam Elliott's Mad Monday antics, to a record fine for bad behaviour, to the loss of the Bulldogs major jersey sponsor Jaycar, however in all this we have been exclusively informed that brighter days are ahead for the club.

The Bulldogs Mad Monday started out on a September morn, with the group heading to the Harbour View Hotel for an early drinking session. The intention of the club was the have the players home before dark (for those with young families). Players had been drinking red red wine all morning, however it all turned sour as the day wore on. During the clubs private celebrations, player Adam Elliott decided to strip naked, show off his stones, and serenade fellow players with a beautiful noise that he dedicated "just for you", to departing player Greg Eastwood.

We all know what happened next.

The hotels manager stated that "the group were well behaved and were more than welcome to stay "until it's time for you to go"".

Dean Pay was brief in his words and told us that "the behaviour was considered primitive, and Adam was just in one of his jovial moods when the incident happened."

"These are the best years of our lives" Klemmer said talking about the incident. "Perhaps it was done too soon after previous incidents though."

Adam spoke for the first time on the issue today, "It's the last thing on my mind mate, but will end up the story of my life. Actually on the long way home I thought to myself I've been this way before (if you know What I mean), but I didn't expect this time it would be a front page story."

Speaking to a recently retired NRL legend (who asked not to be named) we were told "In my lifetime would I do it? Absolutely not, but boys will be boys, and should be allowed to party free from the prying eyes of the media."

It would however appear the Bulldogs are headed for the future with a new and unlikely partnership.

Upon hearing about the incident on international media, the club was contacted by Neil Diamonds agent, Aaron Softimber. "It may sound funny, but since the incident Sweet Carolines become popular again! Even my kids tell me "It's trending on iTunes". What happened next though, was remarkable. "I decided to make some calls, because I felt the club was hard done by (after hearing about the loss of sponsorship)." "I reached out to my contacts in the industry and soon was informed that the Bulldogs will be getting a formal sponsorship offer from a major record label before the start of the 2019 season". When probed for more information Aaron stated "I'm not at liberty to say as the contract is still being written up, however if the Bulldogs wish to use Sweet Caroline to run out to next season, I'm sure they'll be more than welcome."

Peter Beattie and Todd Greenberg were not available for comment.

The club has been contacted for comment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This article is definitely 110% true.

transporter

Waterboy
Reaction score
Love to see my team run out to sweet Caroline. It’s my favourite song.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Adam Elliott is right - he will forever be remembered by this, much like Mitchell Pearce and the dog.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Adam Elliott is right - he will forever be remembered by this, much like Mitchell Pearce and the dog.
Adam Elliot has the better story, he just got naked to good ol' Sweet Caroline with his wang floating in the wind.

Mitchell Pearce, even jokingly was simulating fucking a dog.

I know which one I'd rather be known for, and it ain't fucking a dog!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Atleast dancing naked with a yucca plant is funnier than humping a dog...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet caroline so has to be our run out song now

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can everyone just take a moment to appreciate:
a) 22 Neil Diamond Song/Album references.
b) His manager Aaron Softimber (Woods)

Also just goes to show with a bit of spit and polish anyone can write an article from nowhere. I could have made it far more believeable too if I left out the ND references :D

timetopisshasleroff

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nrl a bunch of softcock yes men.
Adam gets photographed nude at a private function with telephoto lense and dogs get whacked 1/4 mil.
Matt lodge threatens to kill people and gets what?

What a bunch of cocksmokers.
We should run out to sweet caroline, and do our captains run in body suits!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Atleast dancing naked with a yucca plant is funnier than humping a dog...
True, but I'm not sure if another guy touching my pecker would be a good way to be remembered, unless I was that way inclined.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its Neil Diamonds fault.. damn catchy song

Time for litigation

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been busy at work this week but obviously heard all the bullshit about our great club
Spent most of today reading the posts on this forum
Proud to see that the majority of us fans are on the same page and sticking solid by our club/players
They will Never bring the Bulldogs down
Never

Status
Not open for further replies.