News Bulldogs have got numbers to oust Lynn Anderson according to Danny wielder

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True but the point is they won’t get many more
Without knowing who is behind it and what their plans are its probably premature to say they won't get anymore then that.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Without knowing who is behind it and what their plans are its probably premature to say they won't get anymore then that.
True but people didn’t take too kindly to the phone calls, especially when they refused to name who they were putting forward.
We are finally at the time when we were told we would be seeing positive change at the club with the salary cap constraints being over etc so the timing is pretty ridiculous too

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
The name is a front.
They aare still doing the secret act
Bulldogs fan here: nasheed you are a used garbage bag. You are the one causing all the issue to the club. Go back to souffs you twat

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
True but people didn’t take too kindly to the phone calls, especially when they refused to name who they were putting forward.
We are finally at the time when we were told we would be seeing positive change at the club with the salary cap constraints being over etc so the timing is pretty ridiculous too
I'll be going in with an open mind on it and if I'm impressed by what they put forward they'll get my vote. The current board haven't been proactive enough for mine but I'll wait to see what the other option is first.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'll be going in with an open mind on it and if I'm impressed by what they put forward they'll get my vote. The current board haven't been proactive enough for mine but I'll wait to see what the other option is first.
Sounds like a plan. Most members are smart enough to smell bullshit on either side. I also don’t think trying to target people based on their race will work here

Raging Bull

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
The name is a front.
They aare still doing the secret act
The name is not a front, he's on the list of members in the annual report. Word is there was bitterness about not being offered a board spot or a big $$$ job, so looks like a straight-up revenge play.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. Most members are smart enough to smell bullshit on either side. I also don’t think trying to target people based on their race will work here
Lets be honest though there is always going to be bullshit on both sides when it gets political. If they basing it on race it won't get far.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lets be honest though there is always going to be bullshit on both sides when it gets political. If they basing it on race it won't get far.
Exactly my points mate. Sometimes it’s better the devil you know, especially when the others want to be anonymous so far

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think give then next year to see if these changes come good

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think give then next year to see if these changes come good
I agree. I'm not a member so won't have a say, but the last thing I want right now is a new board and probably another three years of underperforming and blaming the previous admin. Wait till the next scheduled vote and see if there is a genuine alternative ticket, not some bullshit like this. Members shouldn't be voting for 4 people to pick 3 mystery people.

This lot do need to fix their communication at the very least. It's fine for Dunn to talk about all the 'good things' being done being the scenes but what are they? Earlier on we formed the partnership with NSW North coast, - what's happened since about that? We were going to focus on juniors and development systems, but have we? If so, what are we doing? Recruitment and retention during their tenure has been poor so that's something else they have to own and fix - probably the main reason they're under pressure now.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree. I'm not a member so won't have a say, but the last thing I want right now is a new board and probably another three years of underperforming and blaming the previous admin. Wait till the next scheduled vote and see if there is a genuine alternative ticket, not some bullshit like this. Members shouldn't be voting for 4 people to pick 3 mystery people.

This lot do need to fix their communication at the very least. It's fine for Dunn to talk about all the 'good things' being done being the scenes but what are they? Earlier on we formed the partnership with NSW North coast, - what's happened since about that? We were going to focus on juniors and development systems, but have we? If so, what are we doing? Recruitment and retention during their tenure has been poor so that's something else they have to own and fix - probably the main reason they're under pressure now.
Inagree dunnis just making hot air and excuses tbh actually sounding like a politician.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All I can figure of their strategy is the possibility that they must have the smoking gun.

There's possibly something there that has brought it to the boil and all the issues will be tabled once an EGM called.

We know there's issues with sponsors. Some have spoken out through different sources and then the leaks with the players.

Whatever the end game, they sure had better have every issue covered ready to be examined if there's anything cos at this present time it looks sus as to what improvement there would be replacing 3.

Us fans who love the club always seem to get robbed. Whether its the refs or judiciary and whether its roster, coach or admin quality.

Unless these remaining board members are in on this EGM, its hard to see where things will be any different. Still be division?

Surely not all this just for a blatant power grab.

Hope it can be resolved.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Earlier on we formed the partnership with NSW North coast, - what's happened since about that? We were going to focus on juniors and development systems, but have we? If so, what are we doing?
An example, we pinched from Penrith (who are the current benchmark in promoting juniors) David Tangata-Toa as Transition Coach, it's his job to identify talent and promote through the ranks, which includes the NSW North Coast.

I believe that it also behoves us to understand exactly what that partnership was all about, as Country Rugby League operations manager Bert Lowry explained ; “We’re trying to set up partnerships with our teams involved in the Andrew Johns Cup (under 16s) and Laurie Daley Cup (under 18) teams. One of the main drivers behind that is to put the program in place locally which will mean kids don’t have to go to Sydney when they’re 14 or 15. The whole aim is to try and get a quality program in place and we need the NRL expertise in that".

It would be a mistake to believe that the success of the partnership can be measured in the short term by the number of junior (U16/U18) players that have moved to Sydney and playing for us. Which is exactly what the partnership is designed to avoid.

Go Dogs