News Bulldogs halfback Lachlan Lewis is facing a two-week suspension

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs halfback Lachlan Lewis is facing a two-week suspension after being hit with a pair of high-tackle charges by the match review committee.

The first of his careless high-tackle charges was a grade two offence and will result in a two-week ban if he goes to the judiciary and loses. An early guilty plea for the tackle on Cameron Munster would reduce the suspension to one match
The second offence - a tackle on Josh Addo-Carr - was deemed grade one and has attracted a fine
Source nrl.com

I was hoping he would have got longer hahahaha

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WTF only one week with an early plea.
I'm guessing Avo is injured this week otherwise it would have been great to give him a shot
Whoever plays 7 this week will probably have a good game but regardless of their performance the fresh prince will be back in 2 weeks.....yayyyyyyyyyy

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
WTF only one week with an early plea.
I'm guessing Avo is injured this week otherwise it would have been great to give him a shot
Whoever plays 7 this week will probably have a good game but regardless of their performance the fresh prince will be back in 2 weeks.....yayyyyyyyyyy
Tigers smashed our forward pack last game. I expect the same next week.

Whoever is replacing lewis is once again going to play behind a defeated pack and look shit for lewis to come straight in and look the saviour the following week

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably going to be Wakeham or is he injured.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Happy to get someone else a run at half back but there was nothing in that tackle on Munster. 10 in the bin was an atrocious call, softest sin bin in history
I agree.

Didn't the rule used to be 3rd man in was first gone? How did Welch mange to stay on the field, especially sine he went after a smaller player.

But I am glad to see the back of Lewis at least for a week.

I think Cogger will improve our team.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't get too excited about him missing a week. I'm sure Lewis the captain/coach will name himself in the team when he's available again.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't get too excited about him missing a week. I'm sure Lewis the captain/coach will name himself in the team when he's available again.
Thats why need to win and win well (i know im dreaming lol) so finally see the back of this germ.

Hes like that sticky snot as a kid that you try to flick but it just gets stuck to the other finger LOL

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy to get someone else a run at half back but there was nothing in that tackle on Munster. 10 in the bin was an atrocious call, softest sin bin in history
Im probably one of the few that agree. Munster lost the ball while his momentum was moving forward, and as soon as he felt the ball leave his grasp his whole posture changed to that of someone looking backwards to recover his mistake. At this very same instance Lewis took his eye off of Munster and diverted his attention to where the ball was going. It all happened in a split second, it was not deliberate, nor did it injure Munster, it was just an instantaneous change in focus.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Excellent news we need to pray that he doesn't challenge and get it reduced to 1 week or none. With us playing the Tigers and Warriors over the next 2 rounds this is our only chance to avoid the spoon along with a game against the Titans in R17... So yeah we can't have Lewis around fucking it up.