Official Bulldogs Gym Training Session video

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has Foran been training ?? Haven’t seen him in any of the latest photos of the boys training.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has Foran been training ?? Haven’t seen him in any of the latest photos of the boys training.
Hope he didn't pull a hammy opening his Christmas presents

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lichaa can still read the game well and Tolman on the 5th was all Hasler and getting in the road was him playing blocker.. probably just lost his bearings once or twce.
Tolman last season was a massive improvement on the previous years.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman last season was a massive improvement on the previous years.

Tolman is a soldier... One of the most consistent hardworking footballers in the comp.

He had to stand up last yr and always does when we are short on forwards... Always puts his hand up to help.

I actually watched a game the other day and without fail apart from Lichaa, Tolman was the only player constantly tackling players by the legs ensuring they hit the ground to slow play the balls down. Anybody who doesn't understand the significance of his work ethic has absolutely no idea.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What I am liking is that they are working harder, but every player interviewed seems to be genuinely enjoying it, no whingers, no complaints
Yeah liked that as well. What a difference.... all positive

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a video of Napa working out. He was doing alot of cardio... he even had a female spotter :p