Bulldogs games this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

girvie

North Sydney supporter
Reaction score
With the Bulldogs NRL team in NZ this week it is a good opportunity to go and support the Premier League and Jersey Flegg sides. They are playing against the Bears today at North Sydney Oval.

Jersey Flegg - 2.30
Premier League - 4.00

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Billy Ngawini might be starting at halfback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Christabella

Reaction score
No idea whats going on but I've just heard that Walker is playing for the Bears. :D
That must have improved our cause a little.

Grahams Dog

Got Blunt Got Weed?
Reaction score
we won in flegg and i'd be stoked if we can beat them with scott hill in prems.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
^^ On the money. We also won both Matthews and Ball.

I hope to have some reviews on the website soon, just waiting on them from the Bulldogs Paul Tycehurst.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By looking at some of our PL scores we've had it appears that our attack is pretty good but our defence is terrible.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
^^ On the money. We also won both Matthews and Ball.

I hope to have some reviews on the website soon, just waiting on them from the Bulldogs Paul Tycehurst.

that awesome
harold mathews were expected to win but the sg ball team played the roosters the same team which beat them 78-12 last week barry ward must have done somthing over the week

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Utai Slam said:
We receive the stats straight from the club so there isn't much we can do about it. Once the Harold Matthews and SG Ball competitions are completed (a few weeks) we will run through them once again.
Fair enough. I'm just glad the official site is giving plenty of time to the lower grades this year. The interest in these grades this year has increased 10 fold thanks to the official coverage.

By the way, i tried to go to gayhadley.com, as your profile suggested and was disappointed it doesn't exist. Surely it is time for a hate site in honour of the loud mouth.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
The Dominator said:
Fair enough. I'm just glad the official site is giving plenty of time to the lower grades this year. The interest in these grades this year has increased 10 fold thanks to the official coverage.

By the way, i tried to go to gayhadley.com, as your profile suggested and was disappointed it doesn't exist. Surely it is time for a hate site in honour of the loud mouth.
Our aim at the start of the year was to bring a lot of attention to the lower grades, the only thing we have failed on so far is the player profile images which we still haven't received from the club.

As for the Gay Hadley website, we would love to be the ones to create such a website but we fear it may be bad publicity for our business....hahahha.

Status
Not open for further replies.