Bulldogs Fullback Named Worst in the Comp

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually think the list is fairly accurate. It’s not easy to rank fullbacks, but I reckon they’ve got it close.

The most concerning thing is their ranking of Perham as worst. I think he may be a few spots better e.g HTF has shown nothing at fullback. Anyway, the reality is, even the most biased dogs fan wouldn’t rate Hayze higher than 14th best.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Happy for him to have a shot. This years FB is only keeping the seat warm for critta next year anyway.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's played one game at FB for Para 2 years ago when they rested their whole team. Fuckin relax :tearsofjoy:

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is harsh, judge him when he’s played half a season at fb.

Perfect motivation for anyone who wants to improve and prove people wrong.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't Barba pretty awful his first couple of games at FB? Seem to remember him having a shocker or two early on

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Surprised he wasn't lower on that list. Go get em Perham!

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Happy to see how this pans out. Hopefully better than it's appeared so far, but I won't be holding my breath.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have they ranked number 7’s yet?

We desperately need to unearth junior talent in key positions.

It again highlights the significance of junior development and recruitment- no team (except the Roosters)can afford to buy more than 2 top notch spine players.

It looks even worse when you consider most clubs have a back up fullback and halfback better than our number 1 choice

Hopefully the confidence Ciro has in Perham is on the money!

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
shhhh @Dogna88 might get offended if you make fun or pronouns and rainbows.
I don't see how it's harsh to rate him last because he hasn't played a game at NRL level. That is literally the ranking you deserve against players who already have runs on the board at that ievel. Given his pretty ordinary trial form he should be ranked lower than last :tearsofjoy:

Would definately get more praise if he chopped his dick off and joined the WNRL so he's got that to look forward to if he can't cut the mustard

dogon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't see how it's harsh to rate him last because he hasn't played a game at NRL level. That is literally the ranking you deserve against players who already have runs on the board at that ievel. Given his pretty ordinary trial form he should be ranked lower than last :tearsofjoy:

Would definately get more praise if he chopped his dick off and joined the WNRL so he's got that to look forward to if he can't cut the mustard
He will do ok he just needs some confidence & support from fans, try to remember he is wearing our jumper.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Technically Sebastian Kris is the worst if Ricky doesn't move him lol

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep thats why we still have alot of work to do. Our fullback and our halfback wouldnt get a start in those positions at any other NRL club.

At least with Perham there is only a small sample size so there is a chance he can surprise.

No such luck with the halfback