Bulldogs forward Ofahiki Ogden’s game plan is simply to go out on field and bash blokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLDOG 4 LIFE

Waterboy
Reaction score
I fucking love this shit. I want him to rip someones head off tomorrow night.

Preferably Ricky Stuarts

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
My favourite Bulldog moment. I love when ***** start shit then get leveled the fuck out.

Gibbs has to be in the top 3 of the biggest cats in league history.
I remember watching it live and absolutely losing my shit when it happened. The fight fired me up but then when Sherk decided to run it from the back fence with all intent to go straight and hard at Gibbs and KOing the prick, my load was blown.

I'm like you mate, love seeing when someone get squared up after being a cockhead.

Also i think Gibbs was never the same again after that!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I remember watching it live and absolutely losing my shit when it happened. The fight fired me up but then when Sherk decided to run it from the back fence with all intent to go straight and hard at Gibbs and KOing the prick, my load was blown.

I'm like you mate, love seeing when someone get squared up after being a cockhead.

Also i think Gibbs was never the same again after that!!
Yeah I was at the game too, I celebrated harder than winning the GF lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ofa look better than To’omaga?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So basically the old crew should have realised that we don’t need to pay $800k for Woods when we already have Klemmer on the books. You just surround him with cheaper hungry guys like Ogden and Fualalo and you can get the job done

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ofa look better than To’omaga?
Tough call that one.

Ofa is more the hard hitting, tuck the ball under the arm and run it off the back fence type.
To'omaga is more the approach the line, do something fancy like a step and fend, break through the middle and offload or score type.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Oh man, if only we had a couple more madmen like Shrek nowadays..
Never get sick of seeing him hit the ground like the sack of shit he is.

PS I had the privilege of kicking him out of a club and "politely reminding" him about the hit, since he couldn't remember anything that happened before that hit.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope he continues to improve. But isn't this most forwards intentions, to run and tackle hard. You don't hear Jacko talking about it in the media. Let footy do the talking forget this other nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.