Bulldogs Feel-Good Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
So times havent been so great for us latley.. But i just watched this, and it made me smile, kinda made me sad too.. but it makes you feel good, we know we can do it again.. maybe not this year, but 2009's looking pretty sweet.. take a geeze at this guys and remember just how good it is, its not long off now.:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLCWPbcsY14&feature=related
Any other videos & etc that are pretty "feel good" bout the dogs, post them here hey =D

x

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
had a tear in my eye. happy days they were

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great clip! Gave me goose bumps. Made me proud to be a Dogz supporter. I cant wait till next year i see good times coming our way. GO THE DOGGIES!!!

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
WOW! Tonga actually used to pass the ball. LOL.
Seriously though, its not a bad video. So excited about next year.

M

mofo sixx

Why did we let Pricey go? , he was our Cptn The form prop , He was our stability, & they just let him go, cos why cos they thought they had superstars in Mason & Omeley? , maybe its hindsight, but we should have thrown mega bucks @ him , i still hate that he left! & i still think he is awesome!

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
Makes you heaps proud huh!? **** the haters, we're the best kind of supporters!

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I think this thread is appropriate. All the signs are pointing to good things ahead.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why did we let Pricey go? , he was our Cptn The form prop , He was our stability, & they just let him go, cos why cos they thought they had superstars in Mason & Omeley? , maybe its hindsight, but we should have thrown mega bucks @ him , i still hate that he left! & i still think he is awesome!
FEEL GOOD thread not dwell on the negatives like the others idiot.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
you guys should both chill out, this isnt the kind of thread i made so people could whine at eachother.

jen

Pleasing YOU since 1990'
Reaction score
god, that slideshow makes me get all teary every time. I still swear that was, and still is the best night of my life. I was only 14, and i never knew what it was to cry from pure happiness. Brillant Stuff.

L

loui323

im going to have to agree on that... still till this day i get cut thinking about it... Farkkkkkkkkkk i want pricey back.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
ffs, I want to see that hazem el masri 2004 gf try, I can't find just one highlight of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.