Bulldogs Fans Podcast with Lynne Anderson

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, well we will be getting closer.. just need those extra few signings and we be smashing every other team aye Lynne :smiley:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up @Dingo - it's also available on Apple Podcasts for anyone who prefers that platform or doesn't have a Spotify account (like me).
Good chat from Lynne with some insight into a bunch of stuff going on around the club.

I get that this was probably a Skype call or something but damn they could improve the quality of recording :-).
Looks like they update it weekly throughout the season so will give it a go for a bit and see how it is overall.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up @Dingo - it's also available on Apple Podcasts for anyone who prefers that platform or doesn't have a Spotify account (like me).
Good chat from Lynne with some insight into a bunch of stuff going on around the club.

I get that this was probably a Skype call or something but damn they could improve the quality of recording :-).
Looks like they update it weekly throughout the season so will give it a go for a bit and see how it is overall.
Apple all the way brother ;)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Apple all the way brother ;)
Scoobs I'm the Apple Marketing Manager's dream - I have their stuff littered all over my house in multiple rooms, on my wrist and in my ears. Good thing I own shares given how much money I've given them :-).

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scoobs I'm the Apple Marketing Manager's dream - I have their stuff littered all over my house in multiple rooms, on my wrist and in my ears. Good thing I own shares given how much money I've given them :-).
Well I should have shares too lol, given I’ve been with them since 2007 and had every single iPhone, upgraded every year, I have the series 5 watch, but don’t use it lol, still have many iPhones sitting in wardrobe as don’t lie to part with them. I reckon the iPhone 12 pro max is going to be the best release yet, mind you my 11 pro max is awesome, but only 6 more months then have to upgrade again :tearsofjoy:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Well I should have shares too lol, given I’ve been with them since 2007 and had every single iPhone, upgraded every year, I have the series 5 watch, but don’t use it lol, still have many iPhones sitting in wardrobe as don’t lie to part with them. I reckon the iPhone 12 pro max is going to be the best release yet, mind you my 11 pro max is awesome, but only 6 more months then have to upgrade again :tearsofjoy:
You’re a junkie like me.
I skipped the 11 only because the 12 will have 5G so waiting for that. For now making do with the Xs - look how far behind I’ve fallen, how prehistoric! :-).

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Time to upgrade to at least a 7plus buddy :tearsofjoy:
Nah Scoooby, I also have 6 but love my old 4, its like a vintage fashion piece now and on its 3rd Battery. I love it + Apple the fuckers are like American car makers, they keep making the life expectancy shorter and shorter so you have to buy again..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah Scoooby, I also have 6 but love my old 4, its like a vintage fashion piece now and on its 3rd Battery. I love it + Apple the fuckers are like American car makers, they keep making the life expectancy shorter and shorter so you have to buy again..
Lol, I can’t help but upgrade.. I don’t have to just want too, I still have my 4/5/6/7plus/8plus/x lol I can’t part with them an they just stay in my wardrobe in their boxes, as I only use them all for less than a year before the new one comes out :weary:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
And wouldn’t you if you were them? :-)

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, I can’t help but upgrade.. I don’t have to just want too, I still have my 4/5/6/7plus/8plus/x lol I can’t part with them an they just stay in my wardrobe in their boxes, as I only use them all for less than a year before the new one comes out :weary:
Wow Scoob. Mine at least get new homes. I met a bloke on a flight once who’d published a book about every Apple product over time - but that was before the constant product cycles - would be a thick book with lots of revised editions today. In fact he’d have to call it Book, BookS, BookXS, BookXSMax, BookMaxPro... :-).

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You’re a junkie like me.
I skipped the 11 only because the 12 will have 5G so waiting for that. For now making do with the Xs - look how far behind I’ve fallen, how prehistoric! :-).
I’m the same and hope it is still released on time

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow Scoob. Mine at least get new homes. I met a bloke on a flight once who’d published a book about every Apple product over time - but that was before the constant product cycles - would be a thick book with lots of revised editions today. In fact he’d have to call it Book, BookS, BookXS, BookXSMax, BookMaxPro... :-).
Just can’t do it lol, they all in Pristine condition... When someone is wanting the whole collection in years to come, an willing to pay big dollars then I will let them all go,