News Bulldogs eye Panther as hunt resumes for Foxx

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not the Slimy Eels, sombrero sporting Steggles or even pesky Wabbits? You are tolerant :-).
I love when we play and beat the Eels particularly but I try to take it in good fun rather than real hate. I will say one of 2020 best moments was You guys beating Souths to give the Broncos the spoon. I did savor that a little.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, stick around, it’s part of the fun.
We have at least one Chook resident and probably some other lurkers :-).
You just might get bored once the recruitment decisions are made and there’s less chat about Pennies players...
Can you stop inviting other supporters along DD ,this isn’t Club Med.
I thought the Kennel was exclusive to doggy fans only lol.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I love when we play and beat the Eels particularly but I try to take it in good fun rather than real hate. I will say one of 2020 best moments was You guys beating Souths to give the Broncos the spoon. I did savor that a little.
Same mate - it’s all a joke not genuine hate.
Makes for good banter though :-).

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nah, stick around, it’s part of the fun.
We have at least one Chook resident and probably some other lurkers :-).
Two that I know of. Plus we've had fans from Wests, a fan each from Bonkos and Cowboys, various others. Don't forget nasheed is actually a souffs fan.

One of the most respected TK members was Dropbear, a Parra fan, who made a lot of friends on here before sadly passing away.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can you stop inviting other supporters along DD ,this isn’t Club Med.
I thought the Kennel was exclusive to doggy fans only lol.
That is true mate.
I was blindsided by visions of bikinis and cocktails :-).
I mean, look what happens when you invite the enemy in: your home turf is under threat! :worried:
5A300B4E-BA1C-43EA-965B-2A37145782B4.jpeg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That is true mate.
I was blindsided by visions of bikinis and cocktails :-).
I mean, look what happens when you invite the enemy in: your home turf is under threat! :worried:
View attachment 18578
Haha imagine if a dogs fan had that banner. ASIO would be onto them pretty quick

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no one would live in Canterbury over cronulla would they?
No Bulldogs players live in Canterbury. They all live over this way or St George so not reallly an issue. Am sure some could be in the East as well.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spot on he’s a promising player but he’s not going to fix our issues single handily. I think out of those 6 he’s only started a couple as well. He’s could definitely be a long term solution to our halves but he’s not a instant fix.
Totally agree and I do trust TB judgment in chasing him,
So why the desperation on our part as a supporter base, is it because the team has been on the down for such a long time.
The saviour is on his way lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Two that I know of. Plus we've had fans from Wests, a fan each from Bonkos and Cowboys, various others. Don't forget nasheed is actually a souffs fan.

One of the most respected TK members was Dropbear, a Parra fan, who made a lot of friends on here before sadly passing away.
Me too, Bulldogs are my second team.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to come across and say hi since there's a lit of news between our club's recently for obvious reasons. Seems you guys are the current easy target for signing rumours to sell articles. Not sure how closely everyone looks at other teams rosters so a few specifics which might help when all the clickbait from the journos is coming out.

Burton is the big one obviously and you guys are a fair chance to sign him. He'd get a shot at starting half on reasonable money. If he stays there's no chance he pushes Luai out for the 6 and Ivan wants to turn him into a ball playing forward either at lock or second row with a transition through centre the most likely option. Will also get less to stay at Panthers for obvious reasons.

Lenui is very unlikely. Panthers moved on Tamou and Blore to the Tigers and you guys got Hetherington for the purpose of Lenui being our next prop ready to be brought in to the starting 17 with 2020 being a development year of sorts. He is very highly regarded by the club and you'd have to pay pretty decent overs to get him.

Crichton will be signed after origin camp is over. Panthers are prepared to pay whatever is necessary though some of us as fans don't necessarily agree with that. As fans of the sport we've all had players hold our cap to ransom and dogs fans know that pain from recent history.

I am surprised there's been no mention of Naden. He'll be the odd one out IF you don't get Burton and already seems a little unpopular with Ivan having been dropped post Covid break then for the Preliminary/Grand finals. Though maybe no one wants a centre/wing that bad.

Interesting reading through here as if there's animosity between clubs. I guess the sport is very much based on tribalism but outside us as fans having players we want to stay or go I have no issue with Barrett and any players going to the dogs. So far everything has been done with respect and the club itself deserves to make improvements for the fans and members. A strong comp is better for everyone than the typical 2 or 3 good teams every year.

All the best.
Fucking awesome post mate! Welcome to our forum. Hope you guys some laughs out of it.
Tough one missing out on the trophy this year. I was barracking for your boys too. Always like an underdog, and I simply hate Melbourne too.
We desperately need some quality players to improve what has been a very average team for many years. Sorry to say that may well be at your expense, but thats business I guess.
Best of luck next year.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Bulldogs players live in Canterbury. They all live over this way or St George so not reallly an issue. Am sure some could be in the East as well.
No Como not the Eastern suburbs, against club rules

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fucking awesome post mate! Welcome to our forum. Hope you guys some laughs out of it.
Tough one missing out on the trophy this year. I was barracking for your boys too. Always like an underdog, and I simply hate Melbourne too.
We desperately need some quality players to improve what has been a very average team for many years. Sorry to say that may well be at your expense, but thats business I guess.
Best of luck next year.
Cheers. It was a bitter sweet year. Honestly I don't mind you guys getting some of our blokes. That's what the salary cap is suppose to do. In theory :tearsofjoy:

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoy seeing SouFFs lose almost as much as seeing the Doggies win.