News Bulldogs eye huge DWZ-Leilua swap

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you’re rating Kenny slightly better than JMK and Kenny plays for a star studded side, on that alone you’d think JMK was better. I bet you JMK would look even better than Kenny if he played for the panthers
Yeah, I just really can't stand JMK as our starting 9 any longer (and we'll be reminded why when he plays again), I don't mind him as a back-up. I think something new at hooker would be good for the team and fans. The difference isn't significant enough and we need better regardless anyways.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If Baz is that fucking stupid to get rid of our best forward then he can get fucked.
i havent heard this but if this is true, then i dont want barrett anymore.
This guy can be a bulldog legend, and in my opinion hes playing on par with his salary. But worth more because of lack of talent in the market atm.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. Kenny hasn’t showed enough to say he is any better than JMK.

We need to remember JMK has played his entire career with us behind an inferior forward pack.
Agreed. I think there’s a bit more to come from JMK. He’s been pretty decent when you consider he plays behind a pack that goes nowhere as you pointed out, and he’s been new to the position on a full time basis.

He’s currently our best option at hooker by a country mile and I’d be extending him for another year or 2 and showing Katoa at Dietz the gate. Although it is still imperative that we pursue a first class hooker moving forward.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed. I think there’s a bit more to come from JMK. He’s been pretty decent when you consider he plays behind a pack that goes nowhere as you pointed out, and he’s been new to the position on a full time basis.

He’s currently our best option at hooker by a country mile and I’d be extending him for another year or 2 and showing Katoa at Dietz the gate. It is still imperative that we pursue a first class hooker moving forward.
didnt he get told he wasnt being re-signed?
saw it here somewhere.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
saw it here somewhere.
It was just speculation in the media pretty sure. Not as clear cut as the Sharks veterans for e.g.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
saw it here somewhere.
There was a report I think mate but surely one of our current hookers will need to be retained you’d think?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wtf did I just read?

Jmk is putrid.

Have we just accepted trash these days?

The bloke wouldn’t get a run in any other team… it’s lichaa all over again. We just better not extend the ****.

Get rid of these Fucking frauds.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hooker is our biggest problem. That and we don't have any leadership in any of the key ball-playing positions. Next season we'll have a good backline but if we don't fix our problems at 9 then it wont make a difference. A quality 9 will make a massive difference especially with a good number 7. Everyone will start to look like better players and if they don't than that speaks more about the coaches inability than a lack of talent in the squad.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Who here remembers when we signed the great Nick Youngquest from the Tigpies? That was even stupider than them signing Mbye off us!

ElMagic92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wtf did I just read?

Jmk is putrid.

The bloke wouldn’t get a run in any other team… it’s lichaa all over again. We just better not extend the ****.

Yes, it seems we have. Desperation and awful results has us scrambling

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf did I just read?

Jmk is putrid.

I just don’t think Kenny is much of an upgrade. Of course we need a hooker but from what I have seen of Kenny he has been ordinary and he is playing behind a much better forward pack than JMK

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need a transfer window epl style… the speculation is fucking painful I just want a whole month of speculation and confirmed news
It doesn't stop the speculation and rumours...

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Thompson since he’s been here our clubs been at the bottom and he deserves to win. 2022 can’t come sooner enough.. if there’s one thing I want out of 2021 is for the panthers to fail in the grand final again